judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

chose "specialized tanks" because crusaderIII, jackson, pz4h, and to a lesser extent, the 105 sherman are my fav tanks in now and i figured you would have put the firefly in that category too so even better.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

Out of curiosity. What is the Firefly? I've seen people kill things with something called a Firefly on Market Garden but I don't know if it's a tank/plane/jeep/whatever. Never actually seen it.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

its got the chassis of a sherman, with a 17pdr gun and a stylish box compartment thing (or maybe its a counterweight to the better gun) on the back of the turret. you can find it awaiting to destroy near the planes at the north end of OMG.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago
CoolguyNope, offensive defense

I make it my mission to get as far away from a German spawn point esspicially if there is a house. I hate to see this Noob[panzerfaust100]Artie Bucco. I sit back and watch them shoot at me and i rack up a lot of kills.

Ohioan

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago

Spawn camping is such a harsh term. It's a siege! A Blockade! Arial carpet bombing campaign! There's lots of historic words that can be used to describe spawn camping. And as far as I'm concerned, if you have the flags, you can spawn camp till you win. It makes no sense to expect people not to hold the enemy in their base.

Some thoughts on the Sherman 105: It's about the best anti-Tiger weapon you can have on BOTB. Just park it on the hill and hit the Tiger from above. You'll kill it in 1.5 hits. If you're on the ground then shoot it, retreat for cover behind a building and wait for the Tiger to lose interest in what shot it.. then come out and shoot again. This works wonders on them.

Fezarella

Lacoste

50 XP

17th December 2002

0 Uploads

6,610 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago

Willy's Jeep :)

Gamthen

I rax0r you all!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago

Bombers, especially the heavy ones, you can rain down so much doom!

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#28 16 years ago
GamthenBombers, especially the heavy ones, you can rain down so much doom!

OHHH yyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah... Im talkin B-17 baby, CARPET BOMBER alllllllllllllllllllll the way. I like to hit the fly by cam as my bombs hit, that way I can see all the little bodies of the plane campers go fly'n into the air. }> :fistpunch: Other wise Im thinkin BF110 is another fav of mine. :thumbsup:

Ohioan

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#29 16 years ago

Bombers, Fighters, and Light Armor are all tied up now with 9 each. That's not far from what I expected. I was thinking fighters would be #1, Heavy Tanks #2, Light armor #3 and bombers #4.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#30 16 years ago

I voted for the tiger. It is the best tank of the war. It was strong, high-tech, powerfull and easy to use.

I am no noob though....