Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]And I mean that in the most complimentary way possible. I was already excited about Forgotten Hope but I just saw the new screenshots at the site and man... most of those are the best looking planes in Battlefield or any mod, period. If you haven't gone already, definitely check it out. http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com/screenshots.html

I mean, come on... http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com/images/screenshots/P38.jpg Where's a drooling smiley when you need one? [/COLOR]

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

ya, and im happy that all planes will have all or most of the different places, like all of the gunnery stations...

Mange

FH Dev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

183 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Yeah. The biggest problem is that most of the modellers on the team are big avaition buffs (myself included) so naturally there are more planes. :naughty:

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Yes the guys who modeled them and skinned them are so good at it that it was enough to make Raxor accuse them of stealing them from IL-2...rofl.

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Planecamper's dream yeah right ! There will be so many planes there wont be any need to camp anything....

Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]I'm a flight junkie myself, although it's not to the extent that I could tell you specs and airspeeds of any plane you mentioned. Since as many of you know one moron or another will inevitably camp/steal a plane as soon as he can in battlefield, I quickly moved toward playing infantry and tanks rather than sit and wait so someone effective can fly a plane, heh. Plus, I didn't have a joystick and there's only so far you can progress as a pilot without one in this game.

My point is that although I rarely choose to use the planes, I always want to, and seeing the list of 'em that Forgotten Hope's bringing (or the screenshots of them) gets my pilot's blood pumping anew. :stallard: I'll probably still be on the ground or at sea 99 percent of the time, but you can bet I'll be looking up at the sky a little more in Forgotten Hope. :naughty: [/COLOR]

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

And when you see monster tanks like the IS-2, Königstiger you're gonna have a real hard time to choose between flying a plane and driving a tank eh? :agreed:

koricus-9te

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

give me a Flak or AA Batterie and Planes Campers will be down very quick....:smokin:

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

ROFL in Fh there are more planes than there are maps :naughty:

RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

There are more ground vehicles than there are maps too.....