Chickenonastick

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

258 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

You guys do things in a very professional manner, which is quite unlike very many other mods. Like major gaming co.s you have released pics, videos, but one thing you lack.

A demo. :)

Since EA recently released the one level "Secret Weapons" demo, giving players a taste of whats in store, how about whenever one single stage is complete for FH that you release that one stage for players to try?

It could be of a stage that is already in orig BF1942, like say "Bocage", but with FH armor/hit values and the vehicles that the FH team had selected for that map(this way not TOO much would be released in the demo, but enough for people to go OOoo AAHhh at).

I know that probably not a single stage is completely done, but most likely several different areas are being worked on all at once with progress in each one.

But whenever you do get one finished, it might be a swell thing to do for the FH community.

Thanks for hearing me out. :bows:

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Waiting for the full product will be definately worth it...

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

yeah it might be worthly, but the problem is THE TIME !!!! man i cant wait any longer, such a little demo would smooth the waiting time greatly, and i am statisfied with every taste of the first pub beta. (even a desert level with nothing but 3, 4 new vehicles are enough for me :D :D :D j/k )

Skorz

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

452 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Karelia? }>

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

ok see the problem:

everybody hates demos ;)

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Master Minderok see the problem:

everybody hates demos ;)

Every time i play BG42 i splooge a little because i know that thats how tank combat will be in FH.

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

who hates demos ? cause of the sw demo ? no, i for sure dont hate demos, it greatly decrease waiting time for new games

i stilll got the wake island demo installed, and there are still servers with hundreds of players out there :D

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
Montoya

FH Dev

50 XP

19th June 2003

0 Uploads

465 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Naw, don't release a demo tbh. If you don't get it right, it'll give the wrong impression - cue the DC smacktards rubbishing FH. We can wait ... :D

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

releasing a demo is a good idea but like amacaan said it will give dc losers a reason to say fh sucks but in reality fh is waiting to release an entire completed mod thats more devastating then the blitzkrieg on poland :agreed: