Ivan

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

14th September 2003

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hello! I see there are a people who thinks FH should turn to BF:V, but why? Is it really that better than BF? There are still the tiresome struggle for the modders, since EA do not like the idea of a modding tool that actually helps the MODDERS. Why not look at the possibilities in a game like Farcry? It is the best game out there right now, if you ask me. It has great physics graphics and the modding tool have been out since the first demo was released... I think a game like Farcry have soo much potential. I for one would love the idea of a WW2 mod for Farcry. Post your constructive ideas in here, if you don't like the idea, then don't trouble yourself posting here. Only if you have something constructive to say...

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Far Cry dosn´t offer such a good Multyplayer basis as BF does. And anyway, the FH team is used to Modding BF games, why should they suddenly switch games. If its just about the graphics, then all Mod teams should switch to Far Cry. Any other Mod team would have just as good chances making a WW2 Mod for Far Cry. And about the BFV thing. There are already 2 threads running this discussion 24/7. One can be found in the Suggestions area. Go post there and lets end this thread here and now...

BlitzPig_Machine

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

182 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Personally, I don't know what the big deal about Far Cry is. It's a typical FPS with good looks and a decent physics engine. Other than that I find it unremarkable.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Far Cry sucks i tryed the Demo nothing new in there ,....

Mandingo 18''

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

5th February 2004

0 Uploads

314 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

There is already one WWII mod for Far Cry underway. It's called Frontline Soldiers. http://mods.moddb.com/3040/

CooL™

Your mommy thinks I'm cute. =D

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

224 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

[QUOTE=Mandingo 18'']There is already one WWII mod for Far Cry underway. It's called Frontline Soldiers. http://mods.moddb.com/3040/[/QUOTE] Almost every game has a WWII mod. :rolleyes: :p

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Why don't you actually go to some LAN/Internet center and actually TRY IT. Only then you can make judgments whether it's "that much better or not". And by "trying" i mean spend several hours trying different features in different situations, not loading the game, firing the M60 and then saying "its crap"

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
'[SYN hydraSlav']Why don't you actually go to some LAN/Internet center and actually TRY IT. Only then you can make judgments whether it's "that much better or not". And by "trying" i mean spend several hours trying different features in different situations, not loading the game, firing the M60 and then saying "its crap"

I don´t think Far Cry has an M60 !

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

***Next thread about FH to BF:V gets deleted!!!***

please use the other threads.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
Dee-JaýI don´t think Far Cry has an M60 !

I wasn't talking about Far Cry, i was talking to Ivan who posted "FH should turn to BF:V, but why? Is it really that better than BF?"