Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#221 15 years ago
Ping_PongYup, I missed it too...

You didn't miss much. The movie was pretty bland, and featured no soviet stuff at all. It seems everything I wanted to see was left out. Funny how that works.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#222 15 years ago

bitch bitch bitch. shut up ohioan. I vote on banning your ip, and the ip of any computer you touch, so it may never download .6 THEN you can start bitching. another one month bann....

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#223 15 years ago

McGibsbitch bitch bitch.

shut up ohioan. I vote on banning your ip, and the ip of any computer you touch, so it may never download .6

THEN you can start bitching.

Man that's pretty harsh -- just cuz dude's got an opinion doesn't mean he should be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#224 15 years ago

If all he ever does is bash FH, then he can shouldnt need it should he? It's not good enough for him.

KERA_AK

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#225 15 years ago

Shhhhh Calm down everyone.. Have history yes2day or the week before that, yet not learned us anything?

My quastion is - Is there any possibility to see that G TV like a replay on the net? Didnt understod the thing when the news come out at the first place about it.

I guess and hope atleast that the demo movie clip will be up at FH site soon then?

Cheers everyone.

=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#226 15 years ago

I'm in Australia and I work.. I missed the TV thingy.. Was anyone able to record it? If so I'd like to download it and watch it.. I dont know German, but my brother does.. I did French at school :)

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#227 15 years ago
McGibsIf all he ever does is bash FH, then he can shouldnt need it should he? It's not good enough for him.

How about a glass of fuck you? I say lots of good things about FH. You only ever respond to the bad things though. No, the movie wasn't good enough for me, so I'm going to say what I feel about it. We all don't have access to the beta, only what is released by the devs, so that's what we base our opinions on you stuck up twat. I fucking said so much good shit about your K98, and about your art, and you come and bring this bullshit. I complimented Gold beach, and I gave props to so many released renders, and decisions the devs made, like not locking vehicles from the other side, and it still isn't good enough for you? Do you even read the forums? Drop dead. Posting things like the above gets you a one month bann, repeat offenders get to look forward to permenant banns.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#228 15 years ago

Alrigh alrigh, sorry.

We spent 2 months filming that trailer, and countless hours trying to get every scene perfect, it just makes my blood boil when all someone can say about it is "bland"

peace.

KERA_AK

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#229 15 years ago

Nice case closed.

peace out!

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#230 15 years ago

Please cut it out ppl, no more flaming, bashing, swearing, abusing etc. If yo haven't already, plese familiarise yourself with the forum rules,a nd if yo have, reads them again and this time follow them.

Thread closed.

AK