|2.SS| Schtz. Ubel

Visit the |2.SS| FH Server!

50 XP

9th March 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Alright, this will be my little praise thread. :) Now, before the 0.6 release, the other |2.SS| and I have been bouncing between mods, but mostly we were playing quite a bit of XWWII. The reason for this was because we truly enjoy realism and it's tons of fun to get a nice realistic squad match going with assigned kits and ranks etc. Now, when we started growing tired of XWWII we decided it was time to find a new mod or game. Well a few of us were interested in FH, but for me it was a bit too unrealistic. (.5) Now, with the release of FH .6 the mod has a nice touch of realism and a bit of arcadish style play if you want it. I love the flight physics, sure they could use some work, but DAMN. The tank sights are a VERY nice touch, it definitely adds to the realism factor. I love the new map changes as well, no more lush green hilly Wake Island. It seems that everyone in the |2.SS| loves the mod, as do I and we just want to let you know we thank you for everything you have worked so hard to accomplish. Keep up the very nice work Forgotten Hope Mod Team. Certificate.jpg :bows: :bows: :bows: :bows:

Murock

Ski and Surf All Day!!

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

AGREED!

:cheers:

Murock

Ski and Surf All Day!!

50 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

what is your clans website, what are the recuriting requirements i was in the 21st PZR, but it fell apart because of Oberst. Hartmund terrible clan noone join it Oberst. Hartmund is a :moon:

|2.SS| Schtz. Ubel

Visit the |2.SS| FH Server!

50 XP

9th March 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Sadly, our webhost wasn't very fond of our 2.SS so, we currently have no website. Come visit out Teamspeak tomorrow, (No one is on at the moment, not sure why?) or stop by our server and requirements would be: A mic, Teamspeak, Talent, Enjoying Realism, and well, The love of Teamwork. Also, you may stop by our Forums - http://alax.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?#general_cat

StukaAce#1

Former [11PzG]

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

511 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

WOOT! yet AnOtHeR praise thread for the FH devs! seroisuly, im going to lobby for a whole forum dedicated to these, if another shows up.

Machony Leeoun

XWW2 Sound Engineer/Coder

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

318 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

LOL, another 2.SS brownnosing!

RogersRanger

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th March 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

You gotta admin Mack, it is a great mod. I was impressed enough with it that I registered for these forums. The gameplay is really fun, a little more arcadish than XWWII, but still realistic enough to make it really intense. I am enjoying it (even though I have been able to play for a grand total of two hours so far.)

shinglaifs

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Definately, Great work FH has become a luxury item! Wowww, wait a minute, it is 2GB, occupied 2 % of my hardisk! But it gonna stay there for a long time:thumbsup:

Machony Leeoun

XWW2 Sound Engineer/Coder

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

318 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Oh, i'm not saying I don't like alot of aspects of it, I just find it funny that every member of the 2.SS feels the need to brownnose the shit out the mod, it just sickens me.

Az*

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

3rd November 2003

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Wasnt this the same clan posting pron over at Bg42 forums?if it is then very lame indeed imo. If am wrong then np's.