Dime_a_Dozen

FH Dev Team Member

50 XP

1st January 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago
Dee-JaýThat won´t be an issue, DICE has allready cleared that up. You can covert anything from BF 1942 to BF: Vietnam easyily. Also the filestructures etc. will be almost identical to vanilla BF. DICE tried to make it as easy as possible to convert your BF 1942 to Vietnam so I can´t see why FH shouldn´t follow...

We cannot say we are happy with the recent update of Dice's Mod Development Kit. In fact, we don't use it that much because we find it unsatisfying. When they continue to release incomplete "tools" for the community, when you say "easy conversion" we kind of chuckle because it IS an issue. If we ever do decide to convert, you simply won't see it anytime soon.

Velociraptor

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th February 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago
Dime_a_DozenWe cannot say we are happy with the recent update of Dice's Mod Development Kit. In fact, we don't use it that much because we find it unsatisfying. When they continue to release incomplete "tools" for the community, when you say "easy conversion" we kind of chuckle because it IS an issue. If we ever do decide to convert, you simply won't see it anytime soon.

Do that mean Yes or no ?

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

It means "not any time sone"....

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

we have to see, it depends on EA/Dice

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

Aaarrrrrgh this must be the 100th thread about this! Let's have a 100th FH to BF:V thread anniversery..

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago
'VioLAtoR[xL']Aaarrrrrgh this must be the 100th thread about this! Let's have a 100th FH to BF:V thread anniversery..

Noboday forcing you to read or comment on this thread. Anyway, since the last one, a few things have changed...

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']BF:V must be the easiest way to make money for EA and DICE, they didn't even have to make an engine to support unrealistic arcadish inaccuracies this time!

I wonder how, with all their arcadish unrealistic innacuracies, they made so much money and have the one of the most-played online games, with tons of fans, Desert Combat being the top mod for any engine, and a new and better version on the way? Oh that's right, they made it fun. That's all that counts when you make games. BF:V uses a modified engine, and it looks a lot different. I'm sure it will support more of everything. Also, in an interview I saw recently, there will be tools that come with BF:V that will allow easy transport of mods from BF1942 to BF:V.

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

Cs is the most played mp game

Sydog

Proper Rocking

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

82 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

Thats because kiddies can play it on their l337 Celery 300 with TNT2. Among those that are actually capable of playing BF1942, you'll probably find it is the most popular online game.

Lockheed

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago

Why do we have to stop playing BF1942 or FH When BFV is out. If we like WW2 why stop playing FH