I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#81 17 years ago

Your guy's age is really showing here...:rolleyes:

Honestly, nobody really cares who the better pilot is. I know I don't. There's someone who will ALWAYS be better..

I have a great time flying, and I generally can out-manuver most pilots. Then there's other pilots that always own me. I don't lose a wink of sleep over it, and I just strive to make myself better.

@Mg42Maniac Are you even worth a damn in this game when you can't fly? Not a flame, but how do you do when youre not flying?

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#82 17 years ago

wow battlegroup is fun i played it a while ago yesterday and thought it was really cool tobruk is probalbly my favorite level i saw artie there but no one else from here i owned on tobruk and market garden this mod is great :rock:

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#83 17 years ago

What does he do when he doesnt fly? Shoot team-mates planes cause he cant have em.

Also, Im not going to play with you again, newb.

jmrwacko

Official Battlefield Reporter

50 XP

6th August 2003

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#84 17 years ago

Wow, so much flaming in one thread :eek: You people need to chill out. I'd do some flaming of my own, but it may be rude to say that Battlegroup sux compared to XWWII :giggle: Oops, I said it :D And in order to stay on topic, I believe that fh and bg42 will co-exist in peace until one of the mods dies out just cause of time. I'm positive FH won't cancel bg42 out like the development of BF: Vietnam ruined the EoD mod, but then again, I am usually wrong in my predictions, I'm no prophet :p

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#85 17 years ago

@Wiking9 Everyone develops their chossen skill in BF whever it be sniper, tanker or pilot. I have chossen to develop my Pilot skill. On the ground I am sill deadly but some one who has chossen to develop their Infantry skill would probobly beat me. Make no mistake I'm not shit on ground i'm good but others in this forum are better than me.

@Raslin when i'm not flying which is quite often i'm either huting in tank packs or with an infantry group. Not camping planes which I have not a hope in hell of flying.

btw i'm no newb.

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#86 17 years ago

Really? I took pictures O.o

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#87 17 years ago

MG42Maniac@Wiking9 Everyone develops their chossen skill in BF whever it be sniper, tanker or pilot. I have chossen to develop my Pilot skill. On the ground I am sill deadly but some one who has chossen to develop their Infantry skill would probobly beat me. Make no mistake I'm not shit on ground i'm good but others in this forum are better than me.

@Raslin when i'm not flying which is quite often i'm either huting in tank packs or with an infantry group. Not camping planes which I have not a hope in hell of flying.

btw i'm no newb.

Remeber that time in BotB we formed an allied convoy of tanks and took out the King Tiger? Back to Arnhem you have to admit i helped out since i would often score one or 2 hits on a tank before you killed it.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#88 17 years ago

Yeah you were very good in that Firefly its hell to hit a tank when its hiding in Arnhem. When they had Arnhem Bridge flag they brough over that Flak on the APC and filled the Sky with Flak making it a suicide run. The Mustang is actually my least fav plane its too fast and at speed it seems to boop up and down.

I'm not sure how many hits is needed to kill a King Tiger but its a hell of a lot. I remember on BOTB we attacked one with 3 shermans different types and we lost 2 of them before we got this thing down. I also remember on BOTB I was in a King Tiger and Lightning was in a Sherman and his shot were lierally denting my armour removing a bar of armour. The only way I took it out of my own was to ambush it at the start of the game as it drove round the mill to cap the outpost flag I hide it the woods with my Jackson and drove out behind it and shot 4 rounds into its ass and it exploded. The King Tiger got 1 round off and rendered my tank useless but I killed it :D