D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I just read at www.bf42.com about the new community update and it looks like the Canadians will get their own voices..:thumbsup:

ron moron

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

"the Canadians will get their own voices.."

Apparently they will get a full list of new commands

F1 Eh? F2 Look at that moose! F3 I need an igloo F4 Merde F5 This one's for Bryan Adams F6 And this one's for Celine Dion F7 Eh? F8 I need to marry my sister

and so on...

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Dunno if everyone's aware of this - there's more info on the 1.6 patch available at http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/1942/us/editorial/community_message_41.jsp Sorry if it's old news...

Sgt Saunders

Master of space and time

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

206 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Looks like another week at least before they release it. :mad:

Mast3rofPuppets VIP Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

ron moron"the Canadians will get their own voices.."

Apparently they will get a full list of new commands

F1 Eh? F2 Look at that moose! F3 I need an igloo F4 Merde F5 This one's for Bryan Adams F6 And this one's for Celine Dion F7 Eh? F8 I need to marry my sister

and so on...

Haha, good one, but could do a simular one for americans but i don't wanna get flamed down to satan himself.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
Mast3rofPuppetsHaha, good one, but could do a simular one for americans but i don't wanna get flamed down to satan himself.

yes cause most americans talk like stereotypical canadians. only in wisconsin buddy :mad:

Mast3rofPuppets VIP Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Haha, this will be intresting...

dRaStiQ

Master and Commander

50 XP

26th October 2003

0 Uploads

580 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Lol Killor your outshining ursel buddy, not only have you started flaming the rest of the world but also all the little "states" of your country that you aint in, that takes skill ;) :D

Humm I think it would probs be in FHs (and hte fans) best interest to make sure their newest version works with hte newest post as releasing .6 the day before EA release a patch that fooks it up would be pretty damn stupid, Anyway its not as if FH fans are out of practice for waiting for an incredible product so I aint worrying.

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

I think we better get back to the point (eventhough we all enjoy Killor's nice little jokes).....1.6 is coming......and if 0.6 is coming= bf pwns all! (I start to sound like my math teacher, sounds scary......)

robins111

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Some one posted that FH was losing players... give it up...

we are like gypses... move around from mod to mod and graze the best...

every time something is released... all gather around and Oh and Ah... then we spend ou time looking for a fault in the issue....

I am tired of reading all the negatives about this mod... Ea's patch... anger over a release date 'we set' and expect some one else to keep..

Play the damn game like it is... and wait for the updates..