RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

How 'bout one with some americans? I don't want Nazis on my desktop....

EDIT: I found a site with some nice super high res pics: http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/photos/WWII/ErlyYrs/WW2-ErlYrs.htm I especially like this one: http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/photos/WWII/ErlyYrs/SC180577.jpg and this one: http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/photos/WWII/ErlyYrs/SC180497.jpg

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

I'd rather have nazi's on my desktop then americans, but I rather have inanimate objects, like planes and tanks than nazi's!

RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

Why? You think the Nazis were fighting for a better cause than the Americans? You're either a moron or a Nazi.

DeathwingPanzer

Tank and Artillery Crewmen

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago
RPGreg2600Why? You think the Nazis were fighting for a better cause than the Americans? You're either a moron or a Nazi.

Ummm..... I like the nazi weaponry better then the american gear and Im american, it just looks cool. But the americans' had their cool stuff; thompson, colt, and their grenades. Just because he likes the german gear doesnt mean he's a nazi and its he's opinion any ways.

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago
RPGreg2600How 'bout one with some americans? I don't want Nazis on my desktop....

they look like German Wermacht to me...That doesn't mean they're Nazis, but it does mean that you're ignorant for thinking so.

Kharne

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

Nice wall paper, o and by the way u may think im new, but ive been following FH since january. I just hardly ever post. :dance:

StukaAce#1

Former [11PzG]

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

511 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago
DeathwingPanzerUmmm..... I like the nazi weaponry better then the american gear and Im american, it just looks cool. But the americans' had their cool stuff; thompson, colt, and their grenades. Just because he likes the german gear doesnt mean he's a nazi and its he's opinion any ways.

exactly how i feel. :nodding:

Lude

GF makes me horny

50 XP

9th December 2002

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

Nice wallpapers. :)

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago
RPGreg2600Why? You think the Nazis were fighting for a better cause than the Americans? You're either a moron or a Nazi.

I guess I am a moron. The americans, attacking the axis in europe(I know germany declared war on america, but only because of the tripartite alliance), while the germans were fighting a deeply patriotic war for the motherland. Im not saying it was the better cause in general, nor am I defending nazi's, but to the troops, there was a much more motivational reason to fight.Also, if I had been an american in ww2, I would think america would have a better cause. If I was a german, I would think the same about germany. Now, Im sure that germans dont think germany had a better cause, but still, its being biased by being on the winners side. Still, I would much rather see the Whermacht, with their better equipment and tactics on the front of my screen, then americans fighting because they provoked japan into attacking them.

And dont get me started on that.

Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago

My point was that they were German Heer, not to be branded as propoganda spewing, jew-hating hellions.

Only UNEDUCATED little shits make this assumption and stand by it. They were professional soldiers, not Joseph Goebbels/Heinrich Himmler personal friends.