SenorDingDong

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

RPGreg2600arg, again with the Nazi wallpaper!

And Raslin, no, we didn't "provoke" Japan into attacking us. They should have thought about what they were doing in China if they wanted our supplys. It was an unprovoked attack, and we kicked the shit out of the Japanese because of it.

and no, the germans did not have better tactics. That hitler moron didn't even develop a heavy bomber!

Regular German Soldiers were not Nazis, they were serveing in the Army for their Homeland just like any other Country.

And yes the Germans did have better and more advanced tactics. And 1152 X 864 is an odd resolution, not one of the standards.

RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago

well, I know they weren't all Nazis, I just call them all that just for the hell of it.

and 1152 X 864 works pretty well for me on my 19 inch screen...

Piispa

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago

Japan started their part in the WW2 already in 1936 (+/- a year) when they started their own expanding-policy to the Asia. They did some nasty things out there... Franklin Roosevelt (president of USA during WW2) did actually want to join the war against Hitler but couldn't do that because of the low support of the war in USA. It is shown that Roosevelt actually planned to provoke Japan in to a war so USA could join the fight against Hitler. So Roosevelt stopped trading oil and other supplies with Japan and because Japan was depended on oil from USA, it was obvious that Japan wouldn't just sit and watch: Roosevelt actually counted on that Japan would strike first.

And you actually didn't "kick the shit out of the Japanese", it was merely a victory. Without the Weapons of Mass-Destruction (which you guys are now so loudly yelling about) the war would've kept going on for years. You would've had to face a bloody and brutal fight for the Japan home island and japs aren't famous for their skills to retreat. Without the crimes against humanity, which USA did by dropping two nuclear bombs on cities full of innocent civilians, I don't think you guys could've even counquer the island.

RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago

Ok, we didn't kick the shit out of 'em, we slaughtered them in every battle and blew the shit out of 'em at the end and destroyed most of their citys with carpet bombing. and ya know what? They deserved it.

Piispa

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago

You slaughtered them in every battle? Like in Pearl Harbor? Hong Kong? Manila? Singapore? Java? Just to name few in 1941-42... Yeah! You really showed 'em! :D

And how exactly did those civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki deserve it? Same way as WTC-victims? Same kind of terrorism against humanity both of the cases.

...And then they wonder why people hate yankees...

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#46 15 years ago

Again, im not talking about supplies. Im talking about american eagle squadrens bombing the japanese.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#47 15 years ago

skorz you &%&¤"#"! (j/k) were are the Finish ones ;)? i wanna havea nice fin wallpaper !!! (lol :))

Loadrunn€r

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th August 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#48 15 years ago

Well i made a wallpaper too. Inspiration "The thin red line" Not main focus on FH but i made a small "schleichwerbung" :D for 1024*768 http://home.arcor.de/load-runner/wallpaper/BACKROUND.jpg

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#49 15 years ago

I think it sucks as a wallpaper...

BUT! It's one hell of a fantasic loader screen!