SgtBigglesworth

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

141 Posts

0 Threads

#91 17 years ago

Nice video :) a bit brief..... Though I suppose there's so much in 0.6 that you can't put it all in.

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#92 17 years ago

w00t only 5 to d/l the trailer i <3 my 1.0 mbps connection

sturmklinge

Rippin' Kitten

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

451 Posts

0 Threads

#93 17 years ago

sarge you have to upload because otherwise your download would suck. atm i dl with 86kb/s and upload 10,2kb/s. if you are on adsl it's very important to limit the upload to 10 or 11kb/s, not more.

bittorrent needs some patience in the beginning. if you dl-rate sucks after ~15minutes you may look for other sources (direct links or similar), but give it a try for 15minutes.

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#94 17 years ago

yeah I try'd it but when my download get to like 30kb/s it freeses.....

SgtBigglesworth

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

141 Posts

0 Threads

#95 17 years ago

Sturmklinge (what does your name mean btw?)

yeah, I had BT running for pretty much all of last night. I just noticed that the other users connected to the torrent weren't uploading at all.

Its a shame that there are so many BT clients out there that allow you to control your upload speed....

rhodan

Sturmpionier

50 XP

29th December 2003

0 Uploads

106 Posts

0 Threads

#96 17 years ago

the download with BT runs really good ...so i was at school and when i came back - THE TRAILER was there!

really nice impressions about the upcoming v. 06!

the music rocks!

Rush Limbaugh

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

1st March 2004

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#97 17 years ago

Where did the soundtrack come from? It sounds so much like its from the Lord of the Rings

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#98 17 years ago
Rush LimbaughWhere did the soundtrack come from? It sounds so much like its from the Lord of the Rings

Yeah except a little more cheeasier. The movie was great, very professional. I wonder why the Il2 didn't have the snow camo though... and also how futile the pzl.11 must be against vehicles, can't wait for a real polish dive bomber/bomber.

lumpeh

FH Groupie

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,174 Posts

0 Threads

#99 17 years ago

B.F. PierceOH fuck yeah, thanks Packetloss, i've been waiting for a mirror to get it up.

Problem was guys that Roegen decided to release today, and I didn't know about it until one hour before hand. The first link I got from them was supposed to go up on the main page until I got the second link. Then that first link was supposed to move to mirrors only.

They both went down, not sure why.

This isn't indicative of the release though. 0.6 is already compiled and tested. I'm working on distribution right now. And release isn't until Saturday ;)

*Edit* That link isn't working for me, still waiting on some responses here from hosters, since now I have to go to plan B.

*Edit2* Ok, never mind, it's working. Up on the main page. Thank you again.

Just wondering, do you intend to distribute it also via usenet? nm if not, but it would be appreciated if its not a trouble for ye. ;)

D_FAST1

Exporter/Coder/Modeler/Skinner

50 XP

15th February 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#100 17 years ago
fibelsword What is that footage in the credits, an anti-gravity server, lol?

this was a bug while testing no anit-grav server.

make you wonder why guys like the HomeFront mod havnt discoverd things like this,

Would be a great addittion to that mod. Jump pads think about it. :p