Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Well guys, it appears that I am back from my "forced" vacation.:D I fully realize that this post and apology is off-topic, but it should definately have more viewers than it would get in OT.

Sorry I lost my cool guys. I proved to myself that drinking all night long and then posting wasn't the best idea, and it disallowed me to research some of my projects. This brings me to my next point.

Bogomil (lead FL44 mapper) has joined forces with DICE. He started work on the 15th of September, so the future of our map, Caen, is in danger. Due to my best friend leaving the team, as well as one of the best mappers bf1942 has ever seen (besides Gorki), I am formally quitting Flatline 44. They wold rather have me research EoD and DC most of the time anyways.

I'm requesting to join the Forgotten Hope team as a researcher for the team. I realize that you already have one, but I have enough street credit in the community to make room. Further more, I'll make contact with Bogomil to have him send Caen and its special models to Beregil or BFPierce. Thanks again.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Hey! Look who's not banned anymore! Welcome back ;)

It's very sad to hear about that. DICE is evil! (how much does he get paid? :p) I hope the FH team considers your offer to join them, you're a pretty good researcher. And I hope you can still get the Cean map finished...

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Yes, we know but errr... this has already been discussed in the private forums.

Wiking9

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

My promise to this community is finishing the Caen map. I won't reveal what the models are, and what's envolved in this battle besides the fact that British will be trying to flood across the River Orne to capture their prize. We'll see if this can happen soon.

Wiking9

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
CoolguyYes, we know but errr... this has already been discussed in the private forums.

Sorry for not picking up what your putting down, Ace. What has been discussed?

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Yes, I have forgotten to write you about this because the strees of the release. We only need one researcher in the team, but everybody says that your researching work as FH fan is really apreciated and we need it.

Can you get the WIP of Caen from Bogomil to finish it by ourselves?

Wiking9

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Yeah, I can get him to send it to you guys.

Leo-The-L337-Llama

Not Funny

50 XP

11th June 2003

0 Uploads

407 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
It's very sad to hear about that. DICE is evil!

'

That's dumb of you to say...how is DICE evil, because someone accepted a job there?

It's not like they forced him against his will to work there.

Beregil

i pwn all in betatesting

50 XP

1st August 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

@Wiking9: I've received Caen already, but there isnt really much done :/ Maybe i will continue bogos work, but i have to do really much till that :(

Skorz

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

452 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

So we won't see the Mannerheim Line at all? :(