Wiking9

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

Don't worry Skorz. I have Mannerheim Line along with its main fighting sectors researched, just need to be drawn out. This map would allow modelers to create even more custom bunkers, and I think this would help pull in a larger Finnish audience.

Beregil, request that Bogomil dish over the model that Bond(FL44) was working on as well.

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

Well, I hope beregil makes us some good nam maps...

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago
Wiking9 Bogomil (lead FL44 mapper) has joined forces with DICE. He started work on the 15th of September, so the future of our map, Caen, is in danger.

That is great that he can now work doing something he likes and get payed, but also saddening that Flatline is dead now(or on its last leg).

And I am go for letting Wiking on the team but I guess they have their mind decided.

Wiking9

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

I guess I don't see how letting me on the team is a big deal, or would be hurting the team in any way. Everything I have contributed to research and critisism to realistic model construction has been for the benefit of the team, and for the mod itself...

But yeah, I doubt they really need more than one.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

Ok Wiking, if Beregril doesn't have time, would you mind getting somebody to send that map my way? I'll see what I can do to it. Also if you wanna research here's a little ditty for ya ;)

You've obviously noticed the new bunkers on teh front page, and you have to have already guessed that I'm working on a new Omaha Beach...and it's gonna be bloody (judge knows what i'm talking about :D). So any information you can give me on the terrain detail around WN-71 (that's right around Dog Sector, and right near the Allies breach point in that area, actually just to the East of it).

I've seen many mappers trying to make maps for Omaha that include the Exits (D1 etc), funny how no one noticed that those Exits were never used, they went around them because they were way too heavily defended :P

Wiking9

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

I've recovered information on WN71,72,73 I'll post shortly..

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

Awesome, whenever you get the chance, i'm working on the map right now :)

Wiking9

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

359 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

It appears that a couple new bunkers may need to be modeled....Hold on for today, I'll post first thing tomorrow.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

Not a problem if new things need to be modelled ;)