BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

dude just press A for AA and D for AT if there is a plane coming press A and youk now you have AA loaded ... and D for AT you know that AT is loaded .....

Rafterman

Rule#1: Bring a Bigger Gun!

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

594 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

I haven't played Wake yet, but if the guns operate as you guys are decribing them, somebody did their home work. The three inch AA guns that were used on Wake were cannons. You fired a shell, and then had to reload. They were placed in batteries around the island and were moved each night so the Jap bombers couldn't zero in on their previous positions.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

Yeah, I also enjoy the new AA.

The only "minor" critism I have is that the German quad flak should fire with only 2 barrels when only one trigger pedal is pushed.

That should be either the upper left and lower right or upper right and lower left (diagonal).

If you push both then all barrels fire.

But this is just some cosmetic stuff.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago
The only "minor" critism I have is that the German quad flak should fire with only 2 barrels when only one trigger pedal is pushed.

uhm... have you PLAYED .61?

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

Another thing he has yet to discover......you can fire most flak with with LMB and RMB, using half capacity to save ammo/fire longer time or full capacity for short time fire but tremendous firepower. :naughty:

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

I think he means that it looks as if all four barrels are fireing, when only 2 should fire, i have noticed the same...

the_move

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

McGibsuhm... have you PLAYED .61?[/QUOTE] Yes and this was not fixed in 0.61.

I took a front view and further the muzzle flashes still appear on all barrels all the time.

[QUOTE=Beast of War]Another thing he has yet to discover......you can fire most flak with with LMB and RMB, using half capacity to save ammo/fire longer time or full capacity for short time fire but tremendous firepower. :naughty:

Yeah, although I remember when I did this suggestion (0.5 times) they said this could not be achieved, because both guns would reload only together.

Seems they found a way. And I am so happy they noticed my suggestion of splitting the guns as they were at the real quad flak.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

uhmm.. no they don't.

You have primary and secondary fire now. each one fires 2 barrels... If this is not the case, you probably haven't uninstalled 0.5 before installing 0.6...

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago
McGibsuhm... have you PLAYED .61?

Judging by his "Bring back tank crosshairs" thread; NO WAY.

the_move

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

'LIGHTNING [NL']uhmm.. no they don't.

You have primary and secondary fire now. each one fires 2 barrels... If this is not the case, you probably haven't uninstalled 0.5 before installing 0.6...[/QUOTE]

I have not installed 0.5 before, when I reinstalled my whole system in February.

'LIGHTNING [NL']uhmm.. no they don't.

You have primary and secondary fire now. each one fires 2 barrels... If this is not the case, you probably haven't uninstalled 0.5 before installing 0.6...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I already noticed that! But still if you push only 1 button all 4 barrels have muzzleflashes while only 2 barrels in diametrical order should have muzzleflashes.

[QUOTE=Shade_PW]Judging by his "Bring back tank crosshairs" thread; NO WAY.

Haha, really funny! Go take a look for your self. Even if only 2 guns are fired all 4 guns have muzzleflashes. It is just an unimportant detail mistake so keep you f*cking flames for yourself.

[QUOTE=Myxlminx]I think he means that it looks as if all four barrels are fireing, when only 2 should fire, i have noticed the same...

At least one who uses his eyes.