Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago

no, if u look closely, u would notice that with LMB the 2 upper barrels are firing and with RMB the 2 lower barrels are firing ;) but diagonal would be cool, but as the_move said, just a cosmetic thingy ...

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago
Oberst Topgunif u look closely, u would notice that with LMB the 2 upper barrels are firing and with RMB the 2 lower barrels are firing ;) but diagonal would be cool, but as he saud, just a cosmetic thingie ...

Still wrong! They fired in diametrical (diagonal) order IRL.

Hey, Oberst! Wie gehts?

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago

the_moveStill wrong! They fired in diametrical (diagonal) order IRL.

Hey, Oberst! Wie gehts?

Hey I just looked very closely at the german soldier skin and I noticed he was wearing white underpants! Everyone knows the standar issue M39 underpants were black!!! FFS this mod is t3h SuXorZ!!!1!1

the_move

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#35 15 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']Hey I just looked very closely at the german soldier skin and I noticed he was wearing white underpants! Everyone knows the standar issue M39 underpants were black!!! FFS this mod is t3h SuXorZ!!!1!1

No, they were olive green.

But since it is underwear, I don´t care since they still wear correct trousers.

But since this is a realism mod I think it is not bad chaging the detail on the quadflak, but - as I also said with the first post - it is a minor detail mistake. And not so important.

Do me a favour and learn reading! Especially reading a whole Post!

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

lmao, lightning :D @the_move: danke gut ;) but here is the proove: lower barrels flak01.jpg upper barrels flak02.jpg btw: stalingrad is way too easy :D easywin.jpg

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#37 15 years ago

the_moveYeah, I also enjoy the new AA.

The only "minor" critism I have is that the German quad flak should fire with only 2 barrels when only one trigger pedal is pushed.

That should be either the upper left and lower right or upper right and lower left (diagonal).

If you push both then all barrels fire.

But this is just some cosmetic stuff.

Where does it say you know only 2 barrels out of four fire when you hit one trigger?

the_move

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#38 15 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']Where does it say you know only 2 barrels out of four fire when you hit one trigger?

"The only "minor" critism I have is that the German quad flak should fire with only 2 barrels when only one trigger pedal is pushed."

Right THERE!

The quadflak in real life had footpedals as triggers, like a pedal in a car or an organ. You can see that pretty well in Call of Duty on the "Möbelwagen" AA-tank. So now if you push 1 pedal it makes fire 2 barrels in diametrical order. Pushing the other pedal makes the other 2 barrels fire. Pushing both makes all 4 fire.

Right now in FH 0.61 either all 4 look like they firing by pushing only one button (looked to me that way) or they fire in wrong constellation (upper 2/ lower 2).

I hope you got it now, since I am getting tried early in the day.

the_move

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#39 15 years ago

There is something that is maybe not ok.

The Bofors reloads too fast, and the AXIS single 20 Flak 18 fires way too slow. This should be redone.