Sgt.CanadianBoot

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

It really is quite amazing how quickly people respond to someone who doesnt hold their views...FYI All seeing Eye shows grand total of 84 people playing Forgotten Hope at this moment..EoD 169...just thought id mention it...and by the way i think you guys are doing a great job developing the mod just giving my input

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
Sgt.CanadianBootIt really is quite amazing how quickly people respond to someone who doesnt hold their views...FYI All seeing Eye shows grand total of 84 people playing Forgotten Hope at this moment..EoD 169...just thought id mention it...and by the way i think you guys are doing a great job developing the mod just giving my input

STOP THE MADNESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]:fistpunch: :spamtastic :angry: :clueless: :Censored: :bouncy: :n0e: :Profiler: :madman: :crash: :kerian: :dropsjaw: :Puzzled: :tank:

thx for pointing that out. :thumbsup: Not working for me :(

Azik«¤»Blaze

GO FLAMES GO!!

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

you forgot the close-tag -> [/SIZE]

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I bet you 5$ that if this shit keeps going on B.F. Pierce is gonna go postal...... or just ban everyone in sight to have some peace and quiet.

K A N A D A

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I have the same views I think the mod could be great thats why I post,Come on the best nights most players you get are a little over a 100 at a time.Im not saying you have to make it play like bf just have it balanced like bf.Look at the map karkov 3 tanks on each side but the one t34 can take out all three p4s where is the fun in that.I hit a guy with a mg 3 to 4 times he dosnt die but one round from a rifle drops me dead fun.Big maps slow tanks fun.Realism my as@ where do you see this,takes one guy to drive and shoot the tank one player with a wrench can fix it,you die and spawn in again,your tank blows up them comes back where you got it out of thin air,Why are all all those things still in a realism mod to make it fun.Fix the hand weapons and the tanks so there balnace and fun(not like bf ) you will get alot more players.It seems a wast of a great mod to only have 100 players playing this.

CMSGT Johnson

I need an Enola Gay,can I?...

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
VeryPissedOffRobI bet you 5$ that if this shit keeps going on B.F. Pierce is gonna go postal...... or just ban everyone in sight to have some peace and quiet.

Yeah, either he will or one of the other admins... they might even post a rule about repetitive poster or somethin = ban. But who knows, this IS way outa hand all this insanity. I hope the devs are working instead of paying attention to all this non-sense thats been going on... This is like a server where tks are rampant. Everything is going no wheres FAST...........

SgtPepper

Aloha

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

891 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

It's only .5 buddy! Give em a chance to add some stuff first before nagging the dev's into the ground. So please do us all a favor K A N A D A and shut your hole!

wgrosz

{TDB}MajGen. wgrosz AA

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

70 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

spoon............... spoon ............ wheres a spoon when i need one

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
wgroszspoon............... spoon ............ wheres a spoon when i need one

Last chance Boot. I already told you if you wanna talk about realism and balance to use the thread you've ALREADY started. One more and you're gone.