Matt174e

Merciless Beta Tester

50 XP

11th April 2003

0 Uploads

216 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Will there be support for Secret Weapons and RTR in this mod? Please tell me there is... The server I play on supports both SW and RTR (would have both but the 1.45 patch screwed it) and it wold be nice to have the FH maps on it too.

You don't need to add the new vehicles to RTR or SW, just being able to have it running along with Forgotten Hope would be great!

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I have never seen this before. But I think it would get a huge mess if you tried running 4 mods at the same time...

SilentHill_Harry

Running with a shotgun on bach

50 XP

15th September 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I'd love to use FH with my RTR.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

that would really be self defeating in a way. fh is realism, so why mod it for SW? and the rtr maps are shotty work and since the italians need some maps im sure some of them will find their way into a later patch.

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

fh will be first playable with vanilla bf, and later it will supports rtr and sw, even with its own new vehicles or somethin ;)

Lord Nova

Hamster of War

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

As long as most of the SW vehicles and RTR vehicles are replaced with more suitable vehicles and soldier skins then it would be a good idea. Though we don't know yet if those maps will work with the new vehicle sizes (last time i heared they were gonna use more realistic sizes for tanks and such, which means most of them might be too big for some areas in the map to pass through).