LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

Nice list, very impressive, but you'd better get working on that Me323 and Schwimmwagen :D ;)

hemaworst

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

and the mosin nagant

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

No they better not! Not more German vehicles!

Gnarg!

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

YEs! And then theyll remove evrything for allies and give em sticks and stones! :)

Artillero

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

1st August 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago
Gnarg!YEs! And then theyll remove evrything for allies and give em sticks and stones! :)

They have already done it man:deal:, they gave shermans to allis :lol:

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#16 17 years ago

*throws a stone at Sherman and sees how it burst into flames*

:lol:

rustybit

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#17 17 years ago

i dont think you can top EA's schwimmwagen it drive good in and out of the water thumb_18_over.gif i think you need to use it and work on the next thing on the list. nice thing about mod's is you can use the vehicles that come in the game oops and it has a mg 42 on it .

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#18 17 years ago
rustybiti dont think you can top EA's schwimmwagen it drive good in and out of the water thumb_18_over.gif i think you need to use it and work on the next thing on the list. nice thing about mod's is you can use the vehicles that come in the game oops and it has a mg 42 on it .

For some vehicles that is my opinion too. But i read somewhere ( bayonet discussion ) there is a copyright on RTR and SW ? I don't get that, there isn't a copyright on bf1942 then ? Because many of the vehicles like the Sherman, M10, Kubelwagen and Tiger only got a new skin in FH.

I think the PAK anti tank cannon from RTR is 1:1 usable in FH, with addition to the 360 degree rotation physics of FH that is. And the brittish fieldcannon too. What about the motorbikes in SW ? The M3 grant ? The Sturmtiger ? Flakpanzer ? All great models, why would't you be allowed to use them - probably altered slightly with other skin and realistic close defence mg - in a mod, but you can use original models of bf1942 ?

I like most models in FH, including the FH version of the BF 110, but the rear guns are just utterly ugly and unrealistic. For good models that exist already, why make new ones instead of giving them a new skin and a realistic weapons load ?

Mike 51

Bush/Cheney 2004 apparently

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

526 Posts

0 Threads

#19 17 years ago

Beast of War, what it is is not a copyright, but that it would be stealing to take RtR or SW models (that you have to pay for) and then use them in a mod that only requires BF to run. This is because that way, someone could just release the whole of SW on the internet as a mod, for free. You can only mod what everyone has: and not everyone has SW. The only way they could use those models legally would be to make the mod compatable only with SW, so everyone who plays it has already paid for it.

You can mod BF because we all own BF. You can't include SW or RtR models unless everyone playing it has SW and RtR as well, otherwise it's theft. That's why it's not allowed.

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#20 17 years ago

Dont forget that the MG42 skin and model need to be redone, its looks very ugly in first person and its sounds like a hammer! Plz add some more bass to all MG:s, I know for a fact(Stadsskytte veteran :)) that 7.62mm(and above) ammo sound very very loud, compared to 6.5 - 9mm ammo.