bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I will tell you a suggestion to balance the maps and be realistic.

The germans got superweapons (that's a fact), superior to the allies ones in some types.

So how the allies win the war???????

Easy to answer, with more people, more cannons, more tanks and more planes.

So reduce a bite the allies spawn time. Give more weapons/vehicles to them. But please, put realistic stats on all the vehicles and weapons.

Put more tickets on the allies side.

The two principal thinks of this suggestion, is reduce allies spawn time, and give to them more tickets. They will be killed more times, but well that was the war :P

NOTE: That suggestion is for the maps that need balance :P no for the actual ones that are great balanced.

unnamednub

Kicked from server

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

actually, most of your suggestions are server side options.

spawn times... tickets...

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

unnamednubactually, most of your suggestions are server side options.

spawn times... tickets...

None of those have anything to do with his suggestions...

Spawn times do not affect vehicles and tickets still have same ratio.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

tickets we can do, and i'm looking at it ;)

I"m also increasing the spawn times of the heavier German takes to make them /appear/ less frequently (reality ;) ).

Spawn times: I'm not aware of a way to make one team have a longer spawn time than the other. I'm not even sure if you can do that server side...

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

[QUOTE=bmargb]The two principal thinks of this suggestion, is reduce allies spawn time, and give to them more tickets. They will be killed more times, but well that was the war :P QUOTE]

That's a great idea actually. Do this!

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

making german tanks apeear less in early maps like up to 44 woudl make no sense considering most of the war they had the most tanks

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
TommyGunDalianimaking german tanks apeear less in early maps like up to 44 woudl make no sense considering most of the war they had the most tanks

We are not talking about tanks, we are talking about players spawn and the amount of tickets.

yeth

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

When Germans attacked USSR, they had less tanks all the time.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

plus russian tanks were better :p

FreakNasty

Singlehearted

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

2,489 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
bmargbI will tell you a suggestion to balance the maps and be realistic. The germans got superweapons (that's a fact), superior to the allies ones in some types. So how the allies win the war??????? Easy to answer, with more people, more cannons, more tanks and more planes. So reduce a bite the allies spawn time. Give more weapons/vehicles to them. But please, put realistic stats on all the vehicles and weapons. Put more tickets on the allies side. The two principal thinks of this suggestion, is reduce allies spawn time, and give to them more tickets. They will be killed more times, but well that was the war :P NOTE: That suggestion is for the maps that need balance :P no for the actual ones that are great balanced.

The germans lost the war, because Hitler was a retard and germany never could really win the war. It was just a matter of time. Western allies had not more cassualties tha the germans. Ok, russia sucked and sometimes i wonder why. Germany had no superweapons. I wonder why many think so. Because of the Tiger and Kingtiger? That were only tanks, easily blown up by allied fighterbombers. Most of the Time russia even had coequal tanks compared to the germans. Untill the Tiger was introduced the T34 was a real supertank compared to the german ones and with the introduction of the IS-2 they had a supertank again. Since the battle of brittain western allies had totally air superiority with verry good fighterplanes, fighterbombers ond lots of levelbombers. Don't think the germans had superweapons just because a Sherman could not stand a Tiger. The reason why germany had that much succsess in the first Years of war was the "Blitzkrieg" tactic and the advantage of surpriseattacking countries. Some statics of soldier cassualties in europe (pacific not included): Russia - 13.600.000 Germany - 3.250.000 Great Britain - 330.000 French - 220.000 United States - 170.000 There is no need for western allies to die more often in this GAME!