FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

I lagged there too... ;)

And you are not in a position to talk here, remember when you were in gazala and you landed you plane next to one of the cliffs to repair and then tried to take off again (Yes, I saw that :D)

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago

LOL we were all tking on ALL the maps

I have some screenieso f the best bits:

DJ quack Quack being kicked for Tk LMAO.JPG

Lightning Tk Dj Quack Quack caught though Maniacs Death Cam:

Lightning%20Tk%201.JPG

Chickenonastick

Addicted to GF

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

258 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago

I don't think anyone has anything to worry about Blistex. The only reason a demo was mentioned was because people wanted to see FH (myself included), but with the full release it won't matter.

56kers will find a way, if not by a resuming program, then through a friend who has broadband, or even ordering those 5.00 cds from filefront with the file on it or something. There are plenty of ways to get the goods, if people really want them.

I'm glad .05 will just have the finished stuff, no way would I want to see the half-baked goods with bunches of bugs. The FH team are making the right decision and with all the content we know they are working on we all will still have plenty to look forward to even after FH releases! :D

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago

Yeah I hate it when people are like:

"700MB WTF LOL OMG ROFLMAOLOL!!~~!~!~!@)( DESERT COMBAT IS BETTER LOL!!!11`2129812"

Cause for some reason they only count the 300MB first install and not all the patches up until now. And DC doesn't even have as much a vehicle variety as us(lol not even close. And this .5 beta release is probably less than half of the stuff we want to put ingame(NOTE: lol half of the total amount of stuff we want ingame passes DC in quanity). So You can expect a good amount of stuff being fixed and inserted with patches for FH.

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago

i hope to see the British,USA,Germans,Finns,Italians,Russians,Japs in hte first version

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#26 17 years ago

All accounted for! :)

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#27 17 years ago
CoolguyAll accounted for! :)

Hold an a sec i heard Lobo say the Italians werent going to make it in the first relase? :uhm:

djquackquack

STFU n00b

50 XP

19th July 2003

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#28 17 years ago
FederikerYou got kicked twice for that... I killed him sometimes (maybe 4 or 5) while he was in my team...

hey the second time was because I had connection problems, and I didnt tk on guadalcanal i sat in my AA and shot you down Fed.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#29 17 years ago

I was the one who got kicked from Guadalcanal for Minus score, not Tk but it did contribute to my minue score.

Springsteen

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#30 17 years ago

I really think you should have a bit torrent DL avalible when you release. If your not sure what it is check here: http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/