I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#12 18 years ago

@ FH_Hades,ww2freak

You might want to try ffdshow,it's general purpose DivX/XviD decoding filter and it solved all the problems i had with Divx/Xvid movies.

get it here: ffdhow

Regarding the Trailer Teaser... Well done! :D

FH_Hades

FHMOD Researcher

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#13 18 years ago

how to install it?

Kunzz

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#14 18 years ago

You just run the installer and after the licence agreement you can select the codecs that you want to be decoded by ffdshow (DivX/XVid MPEG1-4,check them all ;) )click on "next" and you are done. If you open an divx/Xvid avi like the FH Teaser with your MS Media Player your player will use the ffdhow filter to decode the avi and it should work fine.

I used ffdshow with MS Mediaplayer 8-9 and BSPlayer without any problems so far...

There is a nice program called "GSpot v2.1" which analyzes media files and shows you with what kind of codec a file was encoded and if you have it installed on your system which comes in handy if you have trouble with video/audio Playback on a certain file

GSpot 2.1

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#15 18 years ago

Originally posted by Kunzz You just run the installer and after the licence agreement you can select the codecs that you want to be decoded by ffdshow (DivX/XVid MPEG1-4,check them all ;) )click on "next" and you are done. If you open an divx/Xvid avi like the FH Teaser with your MS Media Player your player will use the ffdhow filter to decode the avi and it should work fine. I used ffdshow with MS Mediaplayer 8-9 and BSPlayer without any problems so far... There is a nice program called "GSpot v2.1" which analyzes media files and shows you with what kind of codec a file was encoded and if you have it installed on your system which comes in handy if you have trouble with video/audio Playback on a certain file GSpot 2.1

G-spot eh... :lookaround:

:naughty:

Kunzz

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#16 18 years ago

...you should see the desktop icon "Video analyzing tool" is not the first thought that comes into your mind :D

Maximus

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

700 Posts

0 Threads

#17 18 years ago

@ UnkownSoldier By saying you just have to get everything RFA'd does that mean you have it already filmed?

Unknown_Soldier

t(>_

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

120 Posts

0 Threads

#18 18 years ago

no, what i mean is that the mod needs to be compressed into rfa files. right now it's a complete reinstall of bf1942, only with forgotten hope. the reason i have to wait till then to film is that the mod isnt working online yet. all the action shots in the trailer were done with bots.

:lookaround: :lol: :agreed:

Unknown_Soldier

t(>_

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

120 Posts

0 Threads

#19 18 years ago

Average User Rating: 8.5 Number of Votes: 101

Downloads: 6537

Audie Murphy

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th February 2003

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#20 18 years ago

I liked the trailer, the train tracks were a nice touch.