I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

Hi

i know the mod is not out yet but Forogtten Hope, thank you guys for all the good work

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

No problem!

But we have to say thanks as well....

Thank you guys for hanging in there patiently(hehe) for us to release. Hope we ALL get to play in a server together. That would be really nice.

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

In one way it is realy good after all the hard work this mod came to something instead of several other mods that were there from the start that have came to nothing.Great work however tommorow im away on holiday for the september weekend and won't be back till monday evening so in a way that's good cause i miss all mad rampages and que's to d/load it on the other hand forgotten hope team you have ruined my holiday :rolleyes: i mean now i'll have to think of all you guys having fun while im stuck 200 miles from home for 4 days oh well :sleep: the mod will be cool but and i say but im gonna be the first and probably last person to say it is gonna have to be the greates ever to beat desert combat i know it will beat EOD but desert combat i dunno i like desert combat too much.I'll reserve my final judgement till i play so if you see the name Al Capone on a server say hi and say forgotten hope forums or something soo we can team up etc :naughty: Anyway i got 2 questions answered possibly in an hours time will this mod have single play and will it have all original bf1942 maps plus custom ones coz i would realy like to use the m1 garrand in the battle of the bulge.Phew long post by my standards so i'll ermmm wait patienly for more screens i guess :bows:

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

Yes there are SOME original BF maps that have stayed. Some we changed a bit like added new capture points.

And yes the garand is on Battle of the Bulge =)

ghost77

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

18th December 2002

0 Uploads

209 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

May Everyone Pray, For The Downloads And Speed Will Be 1kb Fileplanet Will Die!

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago
The Jackalx2kAnd yes the garand is on Battle of the Bulge =)

That's all I needed to hear :nodding: