Ltrain

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th September 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Are they still planned to be added? I havent heard anything since the mod first started. Heh. Just would like an update.

ReichwolffTBC

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
LtrainAre they still planned to be added? I havent heard anything since the mod first started. Heh. Just would like an update.

Heh great I can see it now. The game would only have 100 tickets. the French or Italian troops would have no guns...since they threw them away as soon as the enemy army showed up. They need to get to one of three "Surrender Zones" before machinegunned by the enemy forces.

Hey hey...I'm kidding...no really....no no honestly...really...just a joke...swear!!

Splinter(nl)

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

ReichwolffTBCHeh great I can see it now. The game would only have 100 tickets. the French or Italian troops would have no guns...since they threw them away as soon as the enemy army showed up. They need to get to one of three "Surrender Zones" before machinegunned by the enemy forces.

Hey hey...I'm kidding...no really....no no honestly...really...just a joke...swear!!

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago
ReichwolffTBCHeh great I can see it now. The game would only have 100 tickets. the French or Italian troops would have no guns...since they threw them away as soon as the enemy army showed up. They need to get to one of three "Surrender Zones" before machinegunned by the enemy forces. Hey hey...I'm kidding...no really....no no honestly...really...just a joke...swear!!

These are the downsides of a bigger community, your typical DC forum answer if it has something to do with France. The French will probably be in one of the major future patches 0.7 or 0.8.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
LtrainAre they still planned to be added? I havent heard anything since the mod first started. Heh. Just would like an update.

Hmm yes they are (hopefully) progressing, although incredibly slow due to change of priorities. At best there could be a version (0.63) with the French within 2 months or so.. Here's a Somua S35 from December Somua35.jpg

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Wee another "bash the french" or "my country is better than yours"-thread... ;)

Be patient, we will see in the next version (0.7) whos in and whos not. I wouldn´t look forward to this the finns and the polish are already in and look they get a map each and thats it.. ;)

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
MyxlminxWee another "bash the french" or "my country is better than yours"-thread... ;)

It had better not be, cause the second it will, it will be closed!

InsaneJakester

G-UNIT and [11PzG] 4eva WERD!!

50 XP

22nd January 2004

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Good call lightning

AntonioBora

GF makes me horny

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Yeah...I don't know if you could call a country like france cowards. They had just as good of tanks as the germans, more tanks if you combine the bef. But, having WWI in your backyard (while it was never fought in germany) and losing 25% of your young men in that war can be a little disheartening. btw that souma looks awesome.

ReichwolffTBC

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
MyxlminxWee another "bash the french" or "my country is better than yours"-thread... ;)

It's a joke. Chill. Not a bash just a joke.

Someday I hope "Political Correctness" is dammed to the 9th plane of hell where it belongs. It's nothing but a crutch for the weak hearted and whiners. IMHO.

Oh no I better not make a joke someone maybe offended...SUCK IT UP! GET TOUGH for goodness sake! It's a hard world and it will eat you alive if you are not careful.

That being said back on topic. The French tanks in 1940 were heavier and "better" over all to the Germans. The Italians on the other hand, even though utilized tanks in the early 30s, had poor tank designs.