LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

Thats ok, it's just there have been more threads like this and most of them resulted in flame wars and people being banned and such. And we don't want that, now do we? :)

2ltben

Shpadoinkle

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

261 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

People who bash French and Italians are just plain ignorant.

ReichwolffTBC

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

21st October 2003

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago
2ltbenPeople who bash French and Italians are just plain ignorant.

Yep you're absolutely right just as ignorant as the people who bash Americans, The Spanish, the British, the Turks, etc, etc. I have yet to see any real bashing here in this thread however...and it's a good thing.

Here's a neat Italian Vehicle...it would be easy, similar to the German Puma.

http://www.wwiitech.net/main/italy/vehicles/autoblinda40/index.html

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

I think FH is going to concentrate on sharpening up what countries are ingame before they begin to add the long promised Italians and French, which is a good decision if you ask me.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

I hope they add some good africa map with the Italians. It feels like they've been neglecting the Africa front.

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

I don´t know if i would like to play the italians, but i don´t think it would be fun, after having tried playing the italians in combat mission 3 (most realistic ww2 strategical IMO) and it never was any fun, cause most of the equipment is really crappy, kudos to the soldiers who had to fight with this stuff. It would really be difficult to make the map halfway balanced. Despite that, i really would like to see more maps el ala style..

the_unborn

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

3rd November 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

I would really like to see Italians in the game, cos I liked the maps in Road to Rome, especially the hilly terain and textures...

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

We actually had a map for them along with some weapons but decided to hold off until later so we can fix them up and add in a bit more. Fun map it was....

They'll be added sooner or later.

AntonioBora

GF makes me horny

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

Sure Italians had bad weapons..but, they had good weapons too, just not enough of them. I don't know much about their bolt action rifles, but their Berreta SMGS were some of the best made SMGS during WWII. Italy was pretty early in the Tank Destroyer and SPG game, and had good early and late war tank destroyers (just not enough of them :) ) Everyone knows the lmg wasn't that great, but their hmgs were okay. Their AA and some of their Artillery was comparable to other countries. Obviously the only things Italy were really behind in was tanks (untill the P40 which would be used by germany) and Airplanes (although the folgore is fun).

raslin

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

9th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago

Ehh, gonna be great... Cant wait to see the 1940 Italians try to fight the 1940 French...

"Tank!" "Where the heck is the Panzerfaust!?!?" "We dont get any AT weapons except tnt!" "Then...Sap it!" "But then they will shoot us... We cant get close enough" "Fine. Lets head to the boards to complain."