FreakNasty

Singlehearted

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

2,489 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

I hope both, Italians and French will be in. I personally like the italian equipment.

The Semovente kicks ass! Also cool tanks like L6/40, M11/39, M13/40, M14/41... And the Reggiane RE 2005 and Fiat G55 Centauro IMO were some of the best fighterplanes of WWII :nodding: regiane2005.jpgg55.JPG

Fire Spitfire

Forgotten Hope Official #4 Fan

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago
raslinEhh, gonna be great... Cant wait to see the 1940 Italians try to fight the 1940 French... "Tank!" "Where the heck is the Panzerfaust!?!?" "We dont get any AT weapons except tnt!" "Then...Sap it!" "But then they will shoot us... We cant get close enough" "Fine. Lets head to the boards to complain."

Italian Scout "British Desert Rats Division Approching" 5 Minutes Later Italian Scout "HQ are you There ?" Italian Soldier "There all gone you missed the Last Evacuation Plane" ;)

CaPtAnInSaYnO

wankasaurus wrex

50 XP

16th October 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

mmm i too would love to see the FH version of monte cassino............ahh the wait....... ps. [color=blue]'~~~[/color]NE[color=darkolivegreen]W [/color][color=mediumturquoise]HOMEMADE [/color][color=darkgreen]S[/color][color=darkslateblue]I[/color][color=navy]G[/color][color=red]~~~':beer: [/color]

Meadow

You might very well think that

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

3,000 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

The French were the toughest SoBs in Europe. They held out for as long as they could, but the German army's morale beat them in the end. Don't insult the French, you WILL be torn apart here.

As for the Italians, they didn't want to be in WWII... that kind of accounts for their abysmal, albeit brave performances.

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

not insulting the french army casue they probably were very good, but the government did surrender to the germans and helped them out, but there were the free french forces in britain and the french underground. And as for the italians, thats very right the people did not want to fight and most of the forces defending italy were SS or wehrmacht, but i still think it would be great to see italian maps and french maps with the french defending.

but what id really like to see is aussies, but that'll never happen casue we never get recognition for anything.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

Yeah, love to see the AutoBlinda and the berreta mocheto in game for the Italians, even if it is only one map, it'd be nice to have one like Breakthrough's. *thinks canyons with AT guns and loadsa MG nests*

AntonioBora

GF makes me horny

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

Um....Italians hated Germans, so...why would they fight that hard as their ally?

vexx0r

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

2nd February 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago
ReichwolffTBCHeh great I can see it now. The game would only have 100 tickets. the French or Italian troops would have no guns...since they threw them away as soon as the enemy army showed up. They need to get to one of three "Surrender Zones" before machinegunned by the enemy forces. Hey hey...I'm kidding...no really....no no honestly...really...just a joke...swear!!

lol good one :clap: :cheers: :nodding:

vexx0r

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

2nd February 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago

[QUOTE=AntonioBora]Yeah...I don't know if you could call a country like france cowards. They had just as good of tanks as the germans, more tanks if you combine the bef. But, having WWI in your backyard (while it was never fought in germany) and losing 25% of your young men in that war can be a little disheartening.QUOTE] did germany loos men in WW1?:uhoh: and what happened to germany from 1918-30? what did franchies do to Germany as victors of WW1?:deal: as for "They had just as good of tanks as the germans, more tanks if you combine the bef" all I can say huh? I must have feel asleap in that history clas... as for italian and french army WOOT ARMY? :p :frog:

FreakNasty

Singlehearted

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

2,489 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

Yes, the AutoBlinda was a pretty good armored car; and a funny name for a reconunit :p Theese were probably the best Tanks the Italians produced in WWII: Carro Armato M14/42 (only 82 were produced and were later used by the Germans) TueMar1616593320041.jpg Carro Armato P40 (about 80 were produced and nearly all of them were used by Germany) TueMar1616593320042.jpg Semovente M42T 75/46 (only 15 were ever produced and for German service only) TueMar1616593320043.jpg You can see by the production numbers that Italy really had a lack of production-power. But i would love to see theese vehicles in FH (especially the Semovente), and if not under Italian command maybe in german service... Ofcourse there are other things to do first, but maybe in FH 0.99?