NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#91 16 years ago

lol Captain 12 posts...and all of it flaming material.

someone close this please, its not nessasary, and serves no purpose what so ever.

U-571

I like monkeys

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#92 16 years ago
Lloyd Braun Okay, Wax's World is Vanilla BF so you can play. Right? Would you prefer a different server*? *Pure, PB enabled of course.

^looks like I have a new target to snipe^ What a n00b alerting an "admin" when he is flaming to....pure smacktardness:fistpunch: :thumbsdown: :newbie: .

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#93 16 years ago

Braun, your pathetic attempts at flaming make me want to vomit, just go back to the smelly oriphice you crawled out of, I can't read one of your posts with out feeling the urge to stab my temples with a fondue fork, your flames couldn't ignite a gasoline soaked rag, you have the intelligence of a Chia Pet and the vocabulary of a children's book,and your existence is not nessecary or appreciated

That feels much better.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#94 16 years ago

Seriously, guys, go play FH or something, but stop this flamewar. It's not funny anymore.

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#95 16 years ago

I've wasted to much time in this thread, bad thing Pimpy Pete said hes going to start a "Saturday Today" thread tommorrow, god knows what till happen then i'll probabaly "stab my temples with a fondue fork" like Manik said..

And lightning, noone said it was funny I find it outrageously retarded but for some reason I kept posting thinking this moron would give up.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#96 16 years ago

Right, it's the smart guy who stops first, not the dumb guy.

Each forum has noobs and people that are annoying, just live with it and try to ignore them. It's not like you can do something about it anyway.

ASSKICK

lazy owl

50 XP

23rd January 2004

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#97 16 years ago
ManiK_Impressivea fondue fork

I like fondue :D

U-571

I like monkeys

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#98 16 years ago

:agreed

humantycoon

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#99 16 years ago
Lloyd Braunone thing I know is that I can outplay you.... tell me where you will be playing tonight at 11:00 EST.

So since you are better then him, that means your not the moron? Why dont you go outside you hermit.

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#100 16 years ago
Lloyd Braunthat's very smart of you. "..letting him dig is hole..." I've asked nicely for you to stop flame-spamming, I've notified the Admin. This is ridiculous.

This thread is closed, by me, there may be further action against the rampant flaming, abusing and generally spamming around, however Lloyd Braun, this thread has been reported 3 times, and none of them were you despite you claiming multiple times to have reported it.

You're very FIRST post here was a flame and member abuse;

some people are such morons.

Yet you are asking pther ppl to stop flaming you? Expect further action!

As for the rest of you, next time ppl behave like this just report him please, don't repond in any way and a moddy will get onto it ASAP. By responding and getting into a flame war you may bring the wrath of the dreaded banning stick on your own heads.

This thread is closed, oh and Pimpy Pete, don't start any other threads on a similar vein, they are an invitation to flaming, abuse and they are just plain and simple spam.

Have a nice day everybody

:cya: :cya: :cya:

:smokin: