RPGreg2600

I shot down MG42Maniac

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

391 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago
B.F. PierceI moved all the German spawns over to where the Ju52's spawn so it'll be easier to get people loaded up.

I love you.

ww2freak

Ingame name: Major.

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

648 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

Problem is, i canĀ“t control my throttle properly, so everytime i go to pilot position, i get the engines moving and then have to stop them. they move the plane a few meters forward, which is enough to tell the code: "plane left, spawn anouther in _ seconds". And it spawns behind or below me, while i'm waiting for the plane to fill...

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

you got an ETA of 0.6?

Super Six Four

XWWII Historical Research

50 XP

3rd July 2003

0 Uploads

83 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

My complaints about Crete: The Germans shouldn't have any tanks & the Matilda I's .303 Vickers shouldn't hurt other tanks whatsoever.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago
Super Six FourMy complaints about Crete: The Germans shouldn't have any tanks & the Matilda I's .303 Vickers shouldn't hurt other tanks whatsoever.

.303 Vickers? I think the one in use in the FH Matilda uses a .50 Vickers. a PZ II has about 15 to 30mm of frontal armor. Hit's from a .50 cal are not going to be very healthy for a PZ II

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#16 17 years ago

Why wouldn't the Germans get tanks?

The FSJ weren't the only ones to land on Crete. From my research the 5th mountain division also landed at Crete by Ships after some time, thus they should have some armor I beleive, although I could be mistaken.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#17 17 years ago
ww2freakWell...don't put too many planes on Crete, otherwise, the Germans tend to camp on the airfield. 2 stukas should be enough and hystorically accurate. Remove the Fw-190 and the Bf110, perhaps. If not, leave 1 Stuka and 1 Bf110. And please limit the JU52 to just 3 planes, spawning on previous destruction, not on movement (i get Ju's behind me if i move the plane a bit...). And please modify the door control: instead of the fire button (which leads very often to having to manouveur the plane with "forward-back-sides + throttle + rudder" (not enough hands) + "fire" to open door: i have to get high enough from flak, reduce speed for dropping, rudder to point to drop zone + ailerons to lean plane a bit to point door to the ground + maintain it stable + open the door all the time. Please do this: attribute the same control to the door that you use on the landing boats door - the door opens and STAYS opened - the pilots just have to worry about the plane flight and stability.

i use keyboard only to fly airplanes.... how am i supposed to control pitch without my pitch control? :-p

aussiejeff

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#18 17 years ago

B.F. PierceWhy wouldn't the Germans get tanks?

The FSJ weren't the only ones to land on Crete. From my research the 5th mountain division also landed at Crete by Ships after some time, thus they should have some armor I beleive, although I could be mistaken.

I don't think the Germans had ANY armour. Certainly no mention of German armour here: http://www.crete-1941.org.uk/ or in any other Crete campaign historical sites I have seen.

The account lists German STUKAS, and three Matilda Tanks. Also mentions heavy use of German mortars. Could some mortar spawn kits be given to the Germans in FH, rather than allowing them to use armour -which appears to be historically 100% incorrect?

Post - addition!!

Wow! Just found this VERY informative site. http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/2116/hptll.htm Look what heavy weapons the Fallschirms brought with them!! Not armour, but MOUNTAIN GUNS towed by MOTORCYCLE HALFTRACKS!!! Pretty pleae, can THOSE be incorporated instead of armour? Arty duels across the hills would be MOST FUN!!!! :dance:

AJ

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#19 17 years ago

aussiejeffI don't think the Germans had ANY armour. Certainly no mention of German armour here: http://www.crete-1941.org.uk/ or in any other Crete campaign historical sites I have seen.

The account lists German STUKAS, and three Matilda Tanks. Also mentions heavy use of German mortars. Could some mortar spawn kits be given to the Germans in FH, rather than allowing them to use armour -which appears to be historically 100% incorrect?

Post - addition!!

Wow! Just found this VERY informative site. http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/2116/hptll.htm Look what heavy weapons the Fallschirms brought with them!! Not armour, but MOUNTAIN GUNS towed by MOTORCYCLE HALFTRACKS!!! Pretty pleae, can THOSE be incorporated instead of armour? Arty duels across the hills would be MOST FUN!!!! :dance:

AJ

BTW.... why does the PZkW II fire rapid fire in all mods ive played.... was it really like that?

what kind of gun does it have....

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#20 17 years ago

aussiejeffI don't think the Germans had ANY armour. Certainly no mention of German armour here: http://www.crete-1941.org.uk/ or in any other Crete campaign historical sites I have seen.

Post - addition!!

AJ

OH DAMN! That's nice, if we can get towing working that would be the coolest thing ever. Mortars as well would be damned nice.