MuppeTMaN

Back after a BAN!!!

50 XP

24th December 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

allrite, i deleted previous version of fh then installed 0.6 and then 0.61 but not the mappack as it is still downloading, anyway i load the game it works but cant play anything no maps load they just crash single player and multiplayer so i uninstall fh remove all traces then install 0.6 and try to play but it isnt loading atall and then 0.61 but same thing so i check in mod directory and i only got the archives :S??? any help please

thanks

:micro:

TemporaryTomato

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th March 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
MuppeTMaNallrite, i deleted previous version of fh then installed 0.6 and then 0.61 but not the mappack as it is still downloading, anyway i load the game it works but cant play anything no maps load they just crash single player and multiplayer so i uninstall fh remove all traces then install 0.6 and try to play but it isnt loading atall and then 0.61 but same thing so i check in mod directory and i only got the archives :S??? any help please thanks :micro:

Duhh... You gotta install the map pack! First the 1 of 2 installer, then the 2 of 2 installer(the map pack), then the patch. :vikki: