Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#33 16 years ago

Blistex²The French definition of museum must be letting things sit outside in the rain without any manner of upkeep and rust so that they will be mystery hunks of rust and paint in 20 years.

One thing the Germans know is to keep things inside in humidity controlled buildings with regular upkeep and a nice velvet rope barrier to keep the kiddies muddy paws off them.

What really pisses me off is that there are like 2 Elefants left in the world, one is in a nice enclosed structure in Russia, but the other is sitting outside in the US with a freaking gallon of battleship grey tremclad to protect it.

Elefants would be too good in FH until we get an SU-152!

=Capt.M.=

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#34 16 years ago

Here's a good aerial photo of the same Musee along with other photos.

Musee Photos

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#35 16 years ago

Is that so, "Look but don't steal"?

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#36 16 years ago
FryaDuckBatterie Todt's guns were 380mm or 15 inch. The Prince of Wales had 14 inch guns, USS Missouri had 16 inch.

Well I'm confused now - after looking at more of that website's plans, etc I dunno if it looks too small or not ;) Oh well doesn't matter really; I'm sure the guys making the models are putting as much effort as possible to make things authentic.

Seth_Soldier

"Mort aux cons !"

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

883 Posts

0 Threads

#37 16 years ago
  • :D Don't forget that it is the canadian army which have delivered/ destriyed the Batterie Todt , on there were a dca on the top of it. Moreover the " camouflage was the picture of a farm.
  • a :frog: advise
  • Good job ! i hope that the inside is beatifull !
  • Moreover, it is not the biggest ! it was the Lindermann Batterie with his 400 mm gun !:fistpunch: