[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

I don't think FH has had it's "5 mins of fame". Surely, the useless n00bs that downloaded the "new hyped-about mod", then tried to bail out of a plane because they used up their only bombload are gone now, which might have reduced the number a people playing by bit, but that just better for us - no more smacktards that download a mod only for the new content. There are a few leagues already getting ready to run FH. Our clan is getting ready to set up an FH chapter. FH is here to stay for good this time. I think this is where the future of FH lies: in the organized clan leagues.

Luscious

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

2nd August 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

AceSWell this will change I think. For now, admins just rotate the most popular maps all the time, and these are Omaha, Saipan, Foy and Pohorovka.

Dont talk about 5 min of fame plz, we got around 1000 players all the time i looked for 1 week now.

Pohorovka? You mean there are people out there who can actually get that map to load without crashing?

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

I can. I play Prokhorova a lot. The city has MAJOR amounts of objects that lag me down to around 40fps, but I can play it. I think the objects are what crash people.

Myxlminx

Fearless Leader

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

254 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

hydra, but that is exactly what i meant, most ppl played it a few days and then moved on to other mods. I am playing with the same ppl over and over again on the same servers, but the mods goal can´t be to played by a small group of ppl, even EoD has now more players than fh, despite the fact that BF:V is already available. I thought and hoped that this great mod had a larger impact on the BF community than 3 days and everybody that wasn´t a fan before, gone.

No probs with prokhorovka only the usual lag which makes me suck at this map ^^

tinymonkey

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th March 2004

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

I have noticed that on the day of the release, there were a lot of .6 servers. Now, the numbers are falling off a bit, but there are still an awful lot of people playing FH right now. Definitely a lot more than were playing .5 in the last few months. Heck, I played every day, and there weren't that many servers.