Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#101 17 years ago

C'mon guys, this boy is laughing a lot with you, don't pay more atention to this fake. In Spain there is a whisky called JB, maybe this is the origin of his funny idea :D

[TC|N00bey

GF makes me horny

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#102 17 years ago

That's hilarious!

C'mon people!..the next time you post a new thread name it "FH dev read this", no matter what its about ok?

All the ranting people would go absolutely nuts if they logged on to the forum and found 5 threads named "We want 0.6 today" (not that it would be much of a difference) :beer:

Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#103 17 years ago

I just want to apologize to the community here for my callous remarks to the people above. It was only upon further deep reflection and reading their posts again, that I realized the affliction these poor souls suffer from and felt moved to extend a helping hand.

We sometimes forget the benefits we enjoy living in far more fortunate circumstances than the poor souls above and forget that not everyone may know of the wonderful advances in medical science that we benefit from. There are organizations that raise money for the advance surgery that these unfortunate people need, but we CAN and we MUST help them until they are able to somehow have this procedure carried out. Anusface syndrome is a terrible deformity, but this product can stop the gushing of fecal material. It is cheap and you can get it at your local pharmacy.

im_kaopectate_liquid.jpg

[TC|N00bey

GF makes me horny

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#104 17 years ago

Some people take things way too seriously

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#105 17 years ago
judge reinholdok guys this is kinda off topic but I'm selling the brooklyn bridge any interested buyers?

It just doesn't fail. I can always count on Judge to make me laugh.

Also, your whole big company thing and using us to form a company thing was rather funny as well. I love it! Pure comedy. One thing about going retail is...our fans would have to pay for FH and that's not right! :)

[TC|N00bey

GF makes me horny

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#106 17 years ago

I'd pay more for a retail version of FH (in a more finished state) than Battlefield Vietnam, really.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#107 17 years ago

its um... ...

canadian spelling. like axe and color. <_< >_>

Petey

Flow

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

193 Posts

0 Threads

#108 17 years ago

how is the spelling of axe different in canada?

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#109 17 years ago

Killor are you one of those people that has to have everything in the right order? What would happen if I did this *messes up a stack of papers*

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#110 17 years ago

ax axe