Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

29th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

Yea, guess they posted after me oh well anyways there is no reason to make a scene, if you don't like the community don't be a part of it, don't just go off and make a thread about it because you're going to get flammed in the process.

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

whilst we have staff who moderate these forums, they cannot be on all the time. that's impossible. when trouble is seen it is taken care of, you can ask anyone that at anytime and they'll tell you the same.

Forgotten Hope is kind of a unique place. you need to have your wits about you if you want to get on with these here folks. what you don't need to do is start a thread dedicated to you leaving. :n0e: leave already please. if all you are gonna do is be an argumentative whiney SoB you can leave. threads like this serve little purpose. members like you serve even less.

buh bye miss piggy.

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

I fear I have to agree with him in some points. Some people in here behave really rude to newcomers.

Most devs don't have the time to look after every post and in every thread to filter out the aggressive contents. Some people in here seem not to understand that what they do is harming Forgotten Hope in a way we can't control anymore. If this doesn't stop we will come here more often and really regulate the freedom of speech when this freedom means to express every dumb thought and flame some people in here have. We have lost many community members because of imature comments of old "fans". Just accept them and be open for their ideas, dont bully them out of our forums.

If this doesnt stop we really will take action and doing all this moderator stuff, we will be kinda slower with producing 6.2.

We WANT criticism. We NEED whiners to some amount. If it's reasonable criticism why not just hear it and try to improve it.

This is an appeal and a warning. We have to hold together and let our community grow. I don't wanna see one person leave this community again because of some flamers calling him "noob" or "whiner" without good reason.