Flokken

The Piat+n02 are my friends ;)

50 XP

1st July 2003

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#61 15 years ago
NordicI have underwear that is older than 14 years!!!!

Ok, you win :(

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#62 15 years ago

ok..Im 15 and I dont get a great 'hype' off seing a guy fly through the air or a big cloud of blood as someone gets shot with a rifle, and I dont think most 13/14yr olds do either. This game is ok as it is in my opinion, and realy doesnt need to much blood (FH added some anyway) and yeah the white 'puff' of air when you shoot a guy seems a bit, erm...childish? anyway what BF1942 needs is a bit in between, not to much, maybe just a little red mark as the guy falls, not pools of blood n' guts.

and yeah I did like saving private ryan :p

Huffardo

Arrrr!

48,770 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,632 Posts

0 Threads

#63 15 years ago

How old where you when you started playing BF, Ply3r_17? Maybe those who now are 14, 13 or 12 were younger when they started? :) And remember the age recomendation, it's 15, but of course I played GTA before I was 18, aaargh, I didn't follow an age recomendation!!! *runs into secret bunker and starts making new revolutionary plans* Still, the 18 year recomendation for GTA isn't really the same as 15 years for BF, I can't actually understand why they didn't have a 12 or 15 year limit for GTA, it's just driving around and shooting in a 2d city. Ok, I might be a freak, and BF didn't exist then, but the first good 3d game I played was Big Red Racing, (if I remember correctly). There are many good games without violence, in my previous post I forgot e.g. Transport Tycoon. Computers are not healthy, especially for growing children. :) Now I got an excellent idea! Why not make an Tux racer-mod to BF1942?!? Everybody could play it and have fun! It could have at least ten different models of tractors!

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#64 15 years ago

well you can buy games thats meant to be for 18+ if your 12 cuse its only like a recommendation .. (at least its like that here)

Huffardo

Arrrr!

48,770 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,632 Posts

0 Threads

#65 15 years ago

It's is something like a recomendation, but at least here they shouldn't sell an age rated game to somebody under that age. (but somebody else can of course buy it and then give it away) I don't know cause I have no need to since I can buy which game I want, but somebody younger, and especially their parents, should maybe check those recomendations better.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#66 15 years ago

meh..I started playing BF1942 since I was 14, and havent stopped since, Its the only game I ever play, cept CoD...but thats rare...

Meadow

You might very well think that

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

3,000 Posts

0 Threads

#67 15 years ago

I first played BF when I was 12. I got hooked. I haven't had the chance to play it in a while, so I'm really looking forward to playing FH.