Lord Nova

Hamster of War

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

[quote] if DC found a way to build sandbags and lay out mortars, then I wouldnt be surprised if someone found a way to deploy MGs on sandbags and such.[/quote[

All DC does is allow you to "Spawn" in sandbag items and mortars. Not really hard to do, just not many people thought about it. So unless you want to spawn a sandbag with a mg mounted on to it, then i won't really be the same as deploying it.

[BlitzJ]Fenrir

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

30th April 2003

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Finally one of my dreams come true, an MG class. The MG42 looks awesome. I can't wait to get with a squad of troops to lay down the cover fire and wreak havok. Hopefully it can do a good number on jeeps and planes.

Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]I guess that'd be one way to "deploy" it, Nova, although technically you're not actually deploying anything.

Off-topic: I saw a guy named Fenrir last night in Enemy Territory. One of the few people that actually tried to work with the team. :thumbsup: to Fenrirs of the world. :p [/COLOR]

[BlitzJ]Fenrir

50 XP

30th April 2003

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Originally posted by Vanthem [COLOR=burlywood]I guess that'd be one way to "deploy" it, Nova, although technically you're not actually deploying anything. Off-topic: I saw a guy named Fenrir last night in Enemy Territory. One of the few people that actually tried to work with the team. :thumbsup: to Fenrirs of the world. :p [/COLOR]

I did make an appearance lastnight on Enemy Territory and my name is Fenrir though there's no telling how many people use that name.

Vanthem

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]Well, if you had a crazy Medic following you while we tried to sneak an engineer inside the Axis base, that was me. :p [/COLOR]

[BlitzJ]Fenrir

50 XP

30th April 2003

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Yeah I remember that, the enemy engineer got through the door too quick and started fortifying. :mad: Should've waited for him to come back out and then sneak in.

Vanthem

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]I remember our moron engineer dancing around outside while we tried to hold off the Axis.. :lol: Or when you were stuck at the Axis by yourself, waiting for an engineer, but they were all putzing along by the Allied base rather than coming to help you. Heh. Man ET can be frustrating. :D [/COLOR]

[BlitzJ]Fenrir

50 XP

30th April 2003

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

Yeah it can get bad but its rewarding to see that just one person can boobytrap the last stand and hold off a wave with the MG, by himself. ET is how I'd love to use the MG. Just prone, right click, and let the mayhem begin. :rock:

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

Originally posted by Decimus Oh, well having to fire it in prone is good enough. Did you make it highly accurate when firing in prone? @ BAM if DC found a way to build sandbags and lay out mortars, then I wouldnt be surprised if someone found a way to deploy MGs on sandbags and such.

nahhh i think you missunderstood me ;) i was taling about the Battlefield 1942 cuse they are going to add Type 99,and dp 1938 machine guns... and the will be used like the bar is used (i think :uhoh: ) i am not taling about fh i am talking about dice..