residentevil3

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

24th June 2003

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I wish you make the game work in instant action id like to try all new maps before i join a server, Plus all the servers that have people in it play these retarded maps.

Also you claim this game is soppose to be more accurate yet i totally disagree with you.

The crusaider3 should never kill a panzer 3, or 2 in one or 2 shots in the front armer.

On El alamien the axis always always loose, because the axis tanks are way to weak. Also how come planes that were made in WW1 can fly just as well and are as fast as WW2 models. Thats total bull. 1-10 i give this mod a 4, the maps are very built and look great but everything is totally inaccurate. Plus thier is only 1 map i know off with tiger tanks. Werent thier over 190 built in WW2 ?

Also why wasnt Aberdeen supported in this mod that a major part of the war. Where is the tiger 2 i heard you were ganna add in this mod. sorry for seeming rude and idont care if you guys dont get paid for makin it but then again no one asked you to so dont try and bring something up like that. Also i wasnt one of the people who sat here fr month bitching about a release all i did was just wait and i dont like the mod.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

well, I know I'm wasting time here but here goes:

Crusader3 could easily take out a panzer2 in one shot, also a panzer3. Besides, real tanks don't have the same damdage system as in BF, they either penetrate or not.

there are lots of maps with the tiger on it (arnhem, bulge, orel for example) and there were over 1300 tigers built and over 450 king tigers. The king tiger is in the bulge and in Berlin outskirts.

And there are no planes in FH that date back from WorldWar 1. It's also not the mods fault there are stupid people playing it.

In conclusion, go away, you don't know shit.

Az*

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

3rd November 2003

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

If u mean the kingtiger,then it is in,and i dont think they will be really bothered if u give them 4 or 10 outa 10 tbh,who are u?some kinda modding guru? If its that bad just delete it,its really that easy dewd,theres no other mod out atm that will touch FH,so it has a few thinsg that shud be tweaked etc but so what?wich mod aint? LOL some ppl think the peeps that made this mod owe them smthing,they owe u nuttin man.

The one thing ruining FH atm is ppl like the dewd who made this thread,tardness in FH has went up like 110% since 6.1.

CooL™

Your mommy thinks I'm cute. =D

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

224 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

It's a beta, man.. 'nuff said. oh yeah, yes, they're NOT getting paid for this and yes, I am bringing this up.. jeez.. guys like you should learn to appreciate stuff.. I know that you don't mean to be rude, but at least you get to play a real good game/mod, and I'm stuck here wishing that I could play at least the original bf online, but no, im stuck with n00by cs.. man, i really wish i could get to play fh..

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Why can't you play BF or FH?

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Ub3r TardationI wish you make the game work in instant action id like to try all new maps before i join a server, Plus all the servers that have people in it play these retarded maps.

Also you claim this game is soppose to be more accurate yet i totally disagree with you.

The crusaider3 should never kill a panzer 3, or 2 in one or 2 shots in the front armer.

On El alamien the axis always always loose, because the axis tanks are way to weak. Also how come planes that were made in WW1 can fly just as well and are as fast as WW2 models. Thats total bull. 1-10 i give this mod a 4, the maps are very built and look great but everything is totally inaccurate. Plus thier is only 1 map i know off with tiger tanks. Werent thier over 190 built in WW2 ?

Also why wasnt Aberdeen supported in this mod that a major part of the war. Where is the tiger 2 i heard you were ganna add in this mod. sorry for seeming rude and idont care if you guys dont get paid for makin it but then again no one asked you to so dont try and bring something up like that. Also i wasnt one of the people who sat here fr month bitching about a release all i did was just wait and i dont like the mod.

It's people like you that I think is why we need a mega-destructo-ray.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
ignorant newbieAlso how come planes that were made in WW1 can fly just as well and are as fast as WW2 models. Thats total bull. .

The Pzl 11 was developed in the 30'ies like the bf109, and was more manuverable but slower.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

too bad the panzerIII isn't in this mod. Maybe you're playing bg42 and getting confused?

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

residentevil3:

cluepon.jpg

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Damn what a public display of stupidity, all hail the new idiot of the day!