Rumor

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

I saw Killor get banned off an FH server I was playing on, was mouthing off at his team for not winning and ended u abusing the admin.

shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

Uhm..hes only banned from one server and I was on it when he got banned so...your wrong.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

blistex got a 1 week ban (i think) he wil be back soon :)

Ashatay

.I.Am.Too.Cool.To.Post.

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

6,490 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

Start a new thread if you wish to talk about bannings please, keep this related to the mod and hell cat

FryaDuck

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

515 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago
Reichhey i just joined and i am very curious if the Big Blue Hell-Cat Plane"u no the one with the Air Forse Stars with the dark blue"well will it be in the NExt Version of FH like FH.7 or something thanks

I believe Reich you are referring to the later models of the Hellcat. The current model looks to be the F6F-3 with the three tone camm. The dark blue versions F6F-4 (mid) - F6F-5 were later in the war although some F6F-4 models were painted in the three tone pattern and kept it throughout the war.

The Guadalcanal era Hellcat should be three tone, the Saipan era Hellcat should be dark blue. The USAAC and USAAF insignia originally had a red dot in the middle of a white five point star inside a dark blue circle. Because the Japanese had a red dot as their insignia this cause some confusion at distance because the red dot could be seen but not the star or cirlce. Note that all RAAF aircraft also had removed the red dot of their insignia (called roundel) at approximatley the same time and because of the same reason.