Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Originally posted by Ramcke OMG! Is that you Coolguy?:o Well, you could have place on your sig Coolguy = Usercool... How's my buddy coolguy doing? :D *slaps on the back* I've been looking for your name or sig... Is the sig box not working or something?:confused: Good to talk to you again! :)

I missed ya too ;) :love:

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago
Originally posted by Ramcke Thanks, Vanthem!:) I'm getting the hang of it, now... Just weird to always click on the "Show sig", got pampered with auto show;)

i hope you know that your hockey team is responcible for driving me Crazy :naughty:

Ramcke

Behind Coolguy on FH

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Welcome to the new FH Forum, Solider_138!:)

@BAM:*cough* 3-1 Canada!:rock: :dance:

@Coolguy: You know that I've been practicing the Kar98 with the bayonet (RtR) just for you!!!:D ;)

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Originally posted by Ramcke Welcome to the new FH Forum, Solider_138!:) @BAM:*cough* 3-1 Canada!:rock: :dance: @Coolguy: You know that I've been practicing the Kar98 with the bayonet (RtR) just for you!!!:D ;)

ROFL yea... you sat in that Train yard half of the game :D :naughty:

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Originally posted by Ramcke Welcome to the new FH Forum, Solider_138!:) @BAM:*cough* 3-1 Canada!:rock: :dance: @Coolguy: You know that I've been practicing the Kar98 with the bayonet (RtR) just for you!!!:D ;)

Yeah, and since the Crete map is already ingame, we'll soon bu overpowering British defenders on Crete :D

Ramcke

Behind Coolguy on FH

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago
Originally posted by Usercool Yeah, and since the Crete map is already ingame, we'll soon bu overpowering British defenders on Crete :D

Fallschirmjäger's are ready to jump off! :cool: We will take Crete and like in the history book's all over;)

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Rofl you are not even going to hit the ground before i shoot you guys down with my Bofors AA gun :p :frog:

Ramcke

Behind Coolguy on FH

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
Originally posted by BAMmeu Rofl you are not even going to hit the ground before i shoot you guys down with my Bofors AA gun :p :frog:

Hehehe... Not when we bomb you out first from those AA guns:lol: :D

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago
Originally posted by Ramcke Hehehe... Not when we bomb you out first from those AA guns:lol: :D

no problem i will just change to plane B :frog: :dance:

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago
Originally posted by BAMmeu no problem i will just change to plane B :frog: :dance:

What's that? Wave white flags? :frog: