CooL™

Your mommy thinks I'm cute. =D

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

224 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hello FH people,:) First of all, I'm new here and I'd like to say that even though I haven't played FH, I know your mod rocks based on your screenshots, movies and feeback from people.

I am in full support of your mod and hope that one day I will be able to play your wonderful mod.:type: Thanks!~~ P.S. -- I have been to your forums for a long time now, before .6 came out, so please don't think me as a n00b who switched from DC to FH now that .6 came out.

Griefmaker

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Welcome m8 and get it sorted so you can play, if your into realism you wont be dissappointed, tis one truely great mod.

Give it ago, try xtra server NFP for a real experience(must use that mini map)

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Hello and welcome to the forums! Always good to see more new members. :)

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Welcome to the forums! And get 0.6 - I gurantee you won't be dissapointed. :)

CooL™

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

224 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Well, I would if I could. I'm into realism, and I have yet to experience a realistic battle online. But there are some things which prevent me from doing so. First of all, I live in a place where people don't rely on fast Internet or fast PCs at all. So you can imagine how hard it is to get a good PC/Internet connection if you live in my place. And for my family, we could afford those kinds of PCs like you guys do, but it's already expensive in our standard. Anyway, I know I'm missing a lot, but I know that this is better than DC though I have already played DC(yeah, I don't know if anyone's heard of FH where I live). Anyway, nice work by the FH team and keep up the work, and I hope someday I can get a good PC.:)

samurai mike h.

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th March 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Hello, I'm gonna post a "hello" -post in this thread, so as not to clutter the general discussion board with "hello" -threads. :) So, hi. FH is a kick-ass mod, and I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts and discussing yours, all in a mature manner of course.

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Sup noobs. FH, contrary to what people on the forums will tell you, does not require a uber computer. You can run it if you can run bf1942, but you'll have to adjust the settings. Also, if you grab a handy download manager like FlashGet, you can resume interrupted downloads. It makes getting large files a lot easier. Just set it to download overnight and it should be done in the morning. If it got disconnected, just start it again before you go to school. If that fails, FilePlanet has an affordable service that allows you to burn stuff to a CD that they'll send you. It's worth the price.

If you do get the mod and need some help running it, there's some technically-minded people on the forums to help out.

CooL™

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

224 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
'[CNIOhioan']Sup noobs. FH, contrary to what people on the forums will tell you, does not require a uber computer. You can run it if you can run bf1942, but you'll have to adjust the settings. Also, if you grab a handy download manager like FlashGet, you can resume interrupted downloads. It makes getting large files a lot easier. Just set it to download overnight and it should be done in the morning. If it got disconnected, just start it again before you go to school. If that fails, FilePlanet has an affordable service that allows you to burn stuff to a CD that they'll send you. It's worth the price. If you do get the mod and need some help running it, there's some technically-minded people on the forums to help out.

Yeah, my PC can run BF, but it can't even handle original BF SP mode(32 players) with the lowest video details. But it's all good, I'm thinking of getting a new PC(hard to convince me parents though).

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Good luck with the convincing and welcome.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Welcome to the forums, we had some troubles in the past weeks overhere, but Lightning will take care of that. You have subscribed at a fine moment.! cheers!