D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago
MORBOexactly as it Means My Prey. As I have you Thinking your in that safe spot And Slowly click fire and get that Nice Clean Head shot. You guys think People in other MODS dont play FH? WW2 = Fh I thought you all Knew that? Guess i need to get to know you better:D

Hehe - don't mind me I think anyone with less than 10 posts here is a 'knifer'... "Me paranoid? Hey, you'd be paranoid if everyone had it in for you."

MORBO

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago
D_Day_DawsonHehe - don't mind me I think anyone with less than 10 posts here is a 'knifer'... "Me paranoid? Hey, you'd be paranoid if everyone had it in for you."

Actually I have been here longer just not registerd. No Knife. Promiss *Places hand behind*

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago

:) I was a guest for ages before I actually wanted to post...

MORBO

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago
D_Day_Dawson:) I was a guest for ages before I actually wanted to post...

Ahh fellow Lurker. LOL. It seems Our Web guy Has Not Put up the link yet. Which Is A good thing as Our Update Didnt take Place as planned. The Devs Do real Work too:( Ive looked for a Link banner in the Main site. (YOURS) Could Some one Direct Me to It. We want to Make it look Nice. Also We May Be able to Run A Mirror for you for Your Updates. As I said WE LIKE THIS MOD.