The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

If some people crash to desktop, and others don't then it's not an FH issue. Also, if it is not reproducable it is not an FH issue.

I have played FH yesterday through 21 maps (god yes FH was that fun) and did not crash once. Server never crashed. And the 7-8 people I was in teamspeak with never crashed as well.

It's most likely a problem on your end.

Make sure you delete the original FH folder before installing? Good luck :D

Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago

I always get crashes on Battle of the Bulge thought.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago

No ctd's. Haven't played all the maps though.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

612 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago

I spent most of the day playing FH (woah, haven't spent that long playing games in years :p ) I only cashed twice, both on loading a level. And both of those levels have loaded fine before, so it's not a frequent thing.

Heinrich Blotgrasse

XXIX Panzerkorps

50 XP

2nd November 2003

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago

The Jackalx2kIf some people crash to desktop, and others don't then it's not an FH issue. Also, if it is not reproducable it is not an FH issue.

I have played FH yesterday through 21 maps (god yes FH was that fun) and did not crash once. Server never crashed. And the 7-8 people I was in teamspeak with never crashed as well.

It's most likely a problem on your end.

Make sure you delete the original FH folder before installing? Good luck :D

Just been doing some testing and it looks like it is the server. I tried over half a dozen times yesterday and once again this morning to connect to BotB and Bocage and everytime I crashed to desktop at the end of the map load. As I said earlier so did everyone of the dozen people in the voice channel at the time which sort of indicated it wasn't just me.

Anyway I just tried both maps on another server today and I had no problem with Bocage or BoTB. So to me this looks to be a server issue.

I've contacted the admin and hopefully he'll sort it out but I think it's important to note that the CTD issue is not necessarily client related.