Saruman

GF makes me horny

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

78 Posts

0 Threads

#111 15 years ago

@Ween0r: 30 mm on marder ? It's the new M2A1 ? Generally the old marder series had an 20 mm cannon !

Lol are there some exmembers of the "Heer" out there ?

I do my duty on the "2.Panzergrenadierbattalion 2/294" ! :stallard:

Frontal Lobe

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#112 15 years ago

As the others here, who did their military service in the german "Bundeswehr" I fired the:

Pistol P1 (almost identical to the Walter P38) Rifle G3 (Heckler&Koch, cal. .308 = 7,62mm) MG3 (very similar to the MG42, but different Caliber, MG3:7,62 MG42:7,92mm) Israel UZI 9mm submachinegun light Panzerfaust French FAMAS and as a tank gunner I hat a lot of fun firing about 100 rounds out of a 105mm tank gun (M48A2GA2). The coax (very deadly to infantry) and AA machine guns are also MG3. Other weapons fired are: Star 9mm Luger 08 9mm several .22 pistols

Zollhund

Excuse my bad english

50 XP

24th December 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#113 15 years ago

@ArminAce Ja....da klingelt was :p aber ich war nicht in der Flugsicherung sondern in bei der KfzStaffel :Profiler:

tvih

The Village Idiot from Hell

50 XP

30th December 2003

0 Uploads

718 Posts

0 Threads

#114 15 years ago

I've never fired any WWII weapons. Just the RK-62, which is basically a Finnish-ized AK-47 and is the standard assault rifle of the Finnish army, and some "blanks" with a KvKK-62, a light Finnish machine gun. In addition 3 rounds with a shotgun, and some with a pistol. So, not much :uhm:

Qazitory

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#115 15 years ago

Never fired any WWII weapons. Finnish army weapons, though.

7.62 RK 95 assault rifle (a newer version than those mentioned before in the thread), KVKK machine gun (LMG, image linked before), PKM, 12.7mm AAMG, a 9mm FN pistol, 12 gauge shotgun, 66 KES 88 (also mentioned before). Also, a British SA80 assault rifle.

Out of those, RK95 and PKM are my favourite. KVKK indeed jams when used extensively, easy to clean though. SA80 was a beauty to fire. Accurate and low recoil. However... Pour some dirt in it and use it in -20ÂșC temperature. I really wouldn't trust it in combat, when compared to RK95. Being able to remove the lock and put it back again in under 20 seconds can be a real lifesaver :) PKM is dreamy. Very accurate, good rate of fire, reasonably reliable and packs a punch.

tvih

The Village Idiot from Hell

50 XP

30th December 2003

0 Uploads

718 Posts

0 Threads

#116 15 years ago

The RK-95 is nifty considering the accessory range. Otherwise the performance and operation is similar, right? It still isn't widely used. Most RK's in use still seem to be the oldest model with the "holed" front hand guard, or whatever it's called.

The PKM is one weapon I'd sure like to try properly. I've only disassembled and assembled it a couple of times, never fired it. Nor probably ever will. Not sure if I'll ever fire even the RK again, since I'm out of combat training from now on. Oh well :)