Blistex

Been here longer than you!

50 XP

21st May 2003

0 Uploads

480 Posts

0 Threads

#71 16 years ago

I once shot a homeless man so I could get an errection!

Seriously,

I own a .22 single shot, a .410 breach, a 30-30 lever, a K-98, a 12 Guage Pump and for a while I had a hommade uzi 9mm but my mom found it in my closet a few months ago and threw it out (took it apart and threw a single part in 25 different trash cans all over town.)

I've fired a Glock 17, S&W 4013 TSW, .22 handgun, a .38 snub revolver, a M-1 Garand, a Tommy Gun, a .308 a .303 and about thirty other guns I can't remember.

akmp40

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#72 16 years ago

I love historic weapontry a lot but have never gotten a chance to fire any historic weapons excepet our reproduction sprigfiled m1911A1, which to my dismay my father sportorized. But as far as shooting guns i shoot all the time, in fact i would have made it to the Jr Olypics this year for air pistol except the raised the score. But i our family owns 7 shotguns, several hunting rifles, a Colt .45, Semi auto .38, S&W .357 all of which sportorized. I wish i could shoot some vintage military rifles. Im 14 yrs old. :)

5thSander

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

8th March 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#73 16 years ago

Only thing I've fired is a .22 long barrel semi-automatic rifle. Quite a powerful rifle against mostly anything if you use hollow points. It amazes me that such a small round can kill a doe with a properly placed shot :|. As for pistols I've fired a .22 short round which is effective against birds....and pesky raccoons. Also I've used a hand cannon, 356, nearly broke my wrists.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#74 16 years ago

No WWII weapons, but an artillery Luger from WWI.

r12395a.jpg

I also shot Sig Sauer 225, H&K MP5 and G8.

This is the weaponry of the German Federal Border Guard.

That´s the H&K G8 btw: http://www.waffenwerkstatt.de/rb_g8.htm

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#75 16 years ago

I live in Texas, I think thats all that needs to be said. :cheers:

perry07

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

6,510 Posts

0 Threads

#76 16 years ago

im from texas and i dont know annything about guns! i have no clue what mm is measuring. my 2 uncles own a lot of guns. 1 of them showed me some gun he keeps in the back of his chevy. he told me it can stop annything in north america that wants to eat you. i could fit my pinky in the barrel.

mustn't grumble

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#77 16 years ago
Akula971I used to be in the Royal Military Police when I was younger. My personal weapon was a Sterling Sub machine gun. Add a silencer and you have a nice cocktail party weapon..LOL

Ex Redcap here too! I would guess your service was before mine as we had phased out Sterlings when I joined! Where did you serve?

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#78 16 years ago
mustn't grumbleEx Redcap here too! I would guess your service was before mine as we had phased out Sterlings when I joined! Where did you serve?

Funny there are several here with such military pasts......i was a member of the royal dutch military police ( Koninklijke Marechaussee ) for 4 years....

I carried FN browning 9 mm ( manufactured in 1935 ! ) as my one and only service weapon, later the 9 mm Glock. As common police officers but unlike other military personell that weapon was always loaded with live rounds, and you had to carry it always with you when in uniform, not only on exercizes and guard duty. Comes in this country military police has the same authority as civilian police and may act as such.

In basic military training we exercized with Uzi 9 mm, sadly always on semi automatic. The same way with later exercizes on a MP5 9 mm.

Out of interest i have fired a few shots with the army FAL 7.62 mm and a LMG, the MAG 7.62 mm, but those were not weapons assigned to us.

In the armoury was a real .50 HMG, meant to be mounted on vehicles. Would be only mounted in case of war, or civil war or a revolt against the gouverenent....wont happen that fast over here.....would have like firing that weapon on a range....never did.

I never liked shooting exercises, especially not 2 x a week in winter on military outdoor shooting ranges AND always having to fire controlled semi automatic shots :mad:

Zollhund

Excuse my bad english

50 XP

24th December 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#79 16 years ago

Is there another german Ex-Airforcemember here? I did my duty at the Jagdbombergeschwader 31 "Boelcke".jabog_31.jpg

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#80 16 years ago
CamboIcould fit my pinky in the barrel.

I wouldn't do that if I was you - it only works in cartoons... :uhm: Lol - I take it you meant your finger anyway - careful, it may be lost in translation :p I've fired the Colt 45 as I said earlier, but my favourite handgun was the 9mm apparently used by most US Navy personnel.. (I work in that area) - I forget the name of it though. I found the Colt had too much 'kick' compared to a 9mm..