.ximon

GF makes me horny

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I know FH is going to be a realism mod. I was a fan of XWW2 a while back and i really was inspired by the detailed they put in soldier skins and vehicle skins. From what I've seen so far is that FH is going to put in alot of vehicles, but i have a few questions. 1) Will the soldier skins be corrected for realism, like xww2? (xww2's were amazing) What about vehicles, are all of the original vehicles going to be reskinned? (very nice work on the tiger i might add). One thing that left me a little dissapointed were some of the rifles, the M1 Grant looks really nice, but then i saw some of the other weapon skins and was a little dissapointed. One last thing, I had an idea for classes. What if you could make it so you could have realistic classes based on rank (captain, Lt. 2nd Lt. etc), and also make it so if you have a certain number of team points you could slect the next rank (ONLY if you have that number of team kills). It would be pretty cool. You could give the privates rifles, captains the thompsons or whatevr, but base it on histoical ranks and weaponary. well thats enough talk out of me. g'night.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Your last suggestoin isn't possible :P

But new weapon skins are being worked on currently, if you wanna guage on the quality we want to reach check out the m1Carbine, M1 Garand and the No2 revolver, those are the top notch ones.

.ximon

GF makes me horny

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

well thats good, those weapons skins are top notch! but what about vehicles and soldier skins?

bmargb

BF 1936 TEAM

50 XP

31st August 2003

0 Uploads

340 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

I think that the garand and the Carabine should have to had a brown like the N4 or maybe a little more dark, but no more than the K98.