McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

the cannos are usually the secondary fire. They sound and look exactly the same as the regular mgs, but they do more damage. hopefully this will be fixed nect patch :p

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago
McGibsthe cannos are usually the secondary fire. They sound and look exactly the same as the regular mgs, but they do more damage. hopefully this will be fixed nect patch :p

Doh. Yeah I tried it out today against some P4H's on Market Garden. The cannons did manage to make the tank smoke and I was getting hit feedback. Guess I have to hit them from behind with those.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago
Shade_PWWell the La7 was a cool fighter plane in real life. I think that FH team should make all maps bigger (well except the big ones lol) so that planes will be used better.

Would be cool if the airfields would have been kinda off the map. I don't think that in reallife the airfields were that close to the battle that an enemy tank could roll into it (unless they are specifically attacking the enemy air base)

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

La7's biggest problems is that second fire is buggy on some maps and the flight physics is horrible, but that should be taken care of in 0.6.