BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago

hmm i have played this map 8 times and 1 or 2 times the Allies have won it so i dont see the problem ..

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago

Winning the Storm really depends on the skills of individual players in my eyes.

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago
McGibsAll omaha needs is a slow ticket bleed for the allied until they capture inland flags. Thats the only thing that needs changing imho.

I totally agree -- it would give them a sense of urgency to get off the beach and make it a bit more fair for the Axis.

Ivan

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

14th September 2003

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago

I would say, make it a... damn forgot the word :P the maps DC has, you know, where you have to capture the flags in order... That would be great on that map, because that was what they did. And it can be done, i am positive. XWWII has done a different thing. You have to go all the way to make the Axis bleed on the Overlord Dog Green map. The same at Caen. You have to capture the bridge to make the other team bleed. So it doesn't really matter if you get the other flags. You need the vital flags too. Do i make myself clear? I dunno if i make it too hard to understand lol