SogguBottomBoys

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

:cheers: I have been playing FH about a month and think this is a great mod. I know .6 is coming out sat. is it a full download? or does it require .5? is a filter coming out so i can find more servers? I have found only one server to play on and when its full it seems to lag every once in a while i dont seem to have the problems some do but is this a fix in .6? i just haapened upon FH it seems to be a secret or kept quiet is anything being doen to get more people? I think if more people played this(like myself) they wouldnt go back to regular BF the realism, and sound effects to this mod have got me hooked. also.. I do not try to kill people on purpose but occassionally it happens does everyone know about the FTK message to type in? i know i have been killed by friendly for numerous times and when i know it wasnt on purpose i always try to forgive because that 60 spawn sucks/ thanks

StoneyBrigand

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Yes, it will be a full download. Aproxamatly 1 gig (probly bigger) split into to files (main, and maps) Filter system was fixed in the bf1942 1.6 patch. Many people use All seeing eye, it works much better (google it) This is a server problem, not codeing. Also some people's computers cannot handle 50+ players at the same time, so they lag a little. Heh. FH has been posting updates every week for the last 2 or 3 months, and are posting updates every day until saturday. I take it you don't read many bf1942 news sites such as planetbattlefield or bf1942. dunno, i dont usually ftk people. look in the battlefield readme. I think the menue has a ftk button now with the 1.6 patch (press tab and right click to get cursor)

Loff

I art god.

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

238 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I think the download is the ful thing, and according to giga games, its about 1.2 gigs. There already is a filter for it, on the right hand side when you are in multiplayer. There are some servers, the best one is [email="fhmod@wolfgaming.net"]fhmod@wolfgaming.net[/email]. The lag is due to your computer, i dont think its a bug with fh. There are quite a few people actually playing this mod. Oh, and the ftk doesnt effect your spawn time.

StoneyBrigand

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

tk on some servers (wolf) will result in a respawn time penalty (he means he doesnt want to give people that penalty for an acedental tk)

RObbit

Roger That Mommy Cat^^

50 XP

23rd October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I HAVE A QUeSTION GIBS WILL FILE PLANET HAVE .6 ON SATURDAY? THNX >< :kerian:

U-571

I like monkeys

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

YOU KNOW? I REALLY HATE CAPITALS!lol.Anyway Mcgibs nice to have you back! but why were you banned?Or did you make a new acount?:uhm:

RObbit

Roger That Mommy Cat^^

50 XP

23rd October 2003

0 Uploads

137 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

lol sorry about that, its just that .6 is so close.

StoneyBrigand

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
I HAVE A QUeSTION GIBS WILL FILE PLANET HAVE .6 ON SATURDAY? THNX

i dont see why they wont. I was banned for a single flame, which i apologised for. This is a new account. I'm just going to assume the cpt. nukem was in a bad mood that day because he banned 3 or 4 people with little reason.

[1.SS.Pz]LSSAH

You suck at the Internet.

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

536 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

From what I've translated on warumdarum.de, the file is being distributed well in advance of Saturday's release date.

StoneyBrigand

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

It's being distributed on emule (a first for any bfmod i belive) i have no clue how that works, but hey. whatever.