natty

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I played the FH mod as soon as it was done installing. Some things are really great, and some things need alot of work. Im not dissing the mod at all, i understand its beta and all and im sure you all will do your best to fix the problems. a few things i found were that the planes dont handle very well, u cant even divebomb anymore. Secondly the planes only cary one round of bombs, which blows and the allied plane that lands in the water, whatever its proper name is, blows up if u stay in the water to long. And as for the tanks, when u ride on teh back of the tank, is there soposed to be a gun in your hand?? Cause it looks like hes soposed to be holding one. And where the hell is the GRAND???????????????????????????? Or is the grand gonna be added to the mod later?

all in all i think this mod has great potential, keep up the good work.

P.S. trust me im not dissing you, good job

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

American engineer's have the Garand. If you want the Garand so much spell it right at least. Oh i tottally agree with planes having one round of bombs do you think that after a P38 shot off its rockets in WWII would have the rockets majically restock in midair? I do agree this mod neeeds work.

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Hehe, All US troops in Europe (assault class) are using the Garand.

The Engineers are using the m1Carbine.

We've heard about the plane handling and we're gonna fix that don't you worry ;)

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

You kidding me your going to revert back to the old BF way of planes?

mr_Fish

>

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

106 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Hi, 3 things i most hated in original bf1942 were: unrealistic plane payloads, slow tank shell travel speeds and lack of MG class... FH fixed all 3, so im happy :D (i just hope they wont change the payload back, with all the complainers... who need 50 bombs in order to kill a tank)

B.F. Pierce

FHmod Mapper

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

763 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
Artie BuccoYou kidding me your going to revert back to the old BF way of planes?

LOL no artie, the plane handling, not their load out.

You might not have noticed, some of the planes you can actually get to fly in strange directions ;)

ArminAce

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

and dont think that planes are less effective against tanks because they have only 1 or no bomb ....

some have heavy cannons wich can easily penetrate the armour of light & medium tanks... just try it

-]OS[-[Executor]

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

the M1 Garand is a semi-auromatic weapon it would be nice if that was implied, i hate haveing to reload after every round

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Try it :D

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Yeah, lol

I can even take out a Stug. III by strafing it!!!! (even .50 cals go trough the roof armour)