i know that everyone had the scoreboard problem after 1.6...so...where do i get the p -1 reply

Please wait...

-CM-

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd February 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago
Oh Jesus Christ, Captain 5 posts is thinking he's part of "us." You're not a member of this community

I've been visiting this forum daily since FH was released, and I also play on the Wolf FH server for about an hour or two every night. So how exactly am I not a member of the community? I think I qualify. The FH team would definitely be doing the community a favor if they banned you from this forum, permanently.

-CM-

50 XP

2nd February 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago
"FH .5 is lame I can't stand it release .59 or you don't care about us!" "I play an hour or two each day on Wolf." Contradiction. Ooooh, he hates it, but he plays it. Bittersweet affair with the game? Who cares. I'm tired of whining little pansies who can't get over the fact that they want to release a finished product.

Stop exaggerating what people say. I never said 0.5 was "lame," but its certainly getting old after five months with no updates. Making the community wait nearly half a year for a patch is absurd. If this was their plan from the start then they should have never released 0.5 in the first place. They got thousands of players hooked on it, and then refused to release any further updates. Meanwhile, rude fanboys like yourself flame and attack anyone who makes any inquiries about it, or even hints that the dev team is taking too long.

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

well what I don't understand is why would you whine when you now that it's almost 100% sure that ,6 is coming out this month... let the past be past and be happy that ,6 is comming out...

CaPtAnInSaYnO

wankasaurus wrex

50 XP

16th October 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

ok killor im 15 and what have i done wrong? annnywayyyyy i havent played vanilla in so long.... whats actually new other than the GUI

Black Warship

www.forgottenhonor.com

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

Killorlive and -CM-, go pm any further, youre going a little bit offtopic here :P. Problem was the scorebord prob, i think it is more of a serprise wich how high your ranked :P

CaPtAnInSaYnO

wankasaurus wrex

50 XP

16th October 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

we have rankings?

Black Warship

www.forgottenhonor.com

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#17 15 years ago

well if you end up first i think your rank is first ? being top 3 gives you a MEDAL, maybe that is a rank? Hell who cares how it should be callled :P

CaPtAnInSaYnO

wankasaurus wrex

50 XP

16th October 2003

0 Uploads

292 Posts

0 Threads

#18 15 years ago

i still have no idea what your talking about but ok.... anyway....... whoever is reading this and is too blind to see the other post about the patch thennn.............die

Akatosh

50 XP

28th December 2003

0 Uploads

299 Posts

0 Threads

#19 15 years ago

Close this thread, theres 0.5f available.

-CM-

50 XP

2nd February 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#20 15 years ago
Besides, you're what, 15? You think you know better than a whole development team who does this for free?

No, I'm 20. And just because the FH team has a lot of talent in regards to making mods doesn't mean they always know whats best for the community.