12 year olds need not apply.

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hey Guys,

Okay, now that .6 is out and it's the greatest thing I could ever have hoped for...

This could be asking for way too much but,

Can anyone direct me to a couple of servers where maybe the same group hangs out, a group that practices ultimate communication and teamwork to take full advantage of what FH stands for?

I play FH as someone that has much interest in the history of WWII, and interest for each individual unit and it's capabilities and juties... and not for endless rounds of 12 year old online killing in whichever game is the lastest and greatest shooter on the shelf... I would think that this concept is shared by most of the FH community...

I know most of you are going to say, "join a clan." but I don't think that is a good optino for me, I have many other obligatinos and wouldn't want to hurt a team of guys by not being able to give my full-on attendance.

I'm just looking for an older group that plays with an appreciation for what this is and was about...

I'll spare everyone the usual, "I'm really good..." or "I'm a great pilot." crap... because I believe that I am only as good as my team as a whole... and usually the ones that offer these remarks are not of the opposite breed in which I am looking for...

I guess what I'm trying to say his, I want to play on the server that the jackass that jumps in the Kat for transportation doesn't have on his list... :)

thanks for any response.

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Well, where are you seated ? USA, Europe or Asia ?

N45ty

25, 3 kids,1 wife, no life

50 XP

26th August 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
evilzom

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

USA... sorry.

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

:) Are you Dutch?

EDIT: oow US nevermind, Timezones are a bitch!

evilzom

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
N45tyhttp://fh.battleforeurope.com :D

Wow! I've only read the first 2 paragraphs and this sounds extremely interesting...

Thank you very much!

Nijo

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

140 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Was just gonna point ya there as well. Join up, it's fun ;)

Snipemare

WW II Reenactor

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Im with you Evilzom! I am a WWII reenactor and a WWII history lover. I like to play the game all the realism that it can be done with. I like you can't stand to be on a server w/ a bunch of idiots that use tanks to drive to planes and the like. I am looking for the same type of experiance that you are. Too bad I can't afford my own server or we wouldn't have this problem.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

yeah WaW sounds great, I myself am 15 and school work kinda gets in the way of joining clans, so I may just join WaW one day :)

evilzom

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

I couldn't be anymore frustrated with the WaW site... I registered and that gets me logged into the website... but when I try to login into the message it says that my username and password is wrong... so I click Forgot Password and it asks for email address and username... I am obviously gettingthem right because it then sends me an email with my new password, but when I try to login in with the new password it says im not freakin its wrong...!!!

I hate buggy stuff...

TEST YOUR STUFF PEOPLE!!! Try it out for yourself once in a while!!!